“Crispy Pata sauce with additional charge!!!!”
Review of Pin Pin Restaurant

Pin Pin Restaurant
Ranked #1,311 of 3,975 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Little India / Punjabi Market
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I am a big fan of their Crispy Pata. Once a week (sometimes twice) i order the largest that they have. But when you had your order that is the only time that you will know the size. (So why asking for the size before you order??????)

The big disappointment for me is charging an extra 1.50 dollars for a barely small amount of crispy pata sauce. Naku naman sawsawan lang na gawa sa toyo at suka!!! 1.5 dollars!!! and it is only less that 50 ml...

I dont know how to say this but, the owner of the restaurant seems becoming too greedy about money... It should be their duty to make sure that the sauce of their product should suffice the item.. Maybe next time pati toothpick may charge na!!!!!

9  Thank geords

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I had dinner there in Sept09. We went with locals..It is away from downtown so it was not at all touristy. I found the Filipino food excellent and so was the service

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The place is clean, freshly and boldly painted. There are pictures of the meals in the menu, so it is so much easier and pick and choose your food. I enjoyed my fresh lumpia and pampano fish wrapped in banana leaves and infused with spices. My husband did not particularly like his pinangat of fish and beef in tuber leaves and coconut milk.

1  Thank lab51
Reviewed May 20, 2012

food was good before ..so i decided that for my friends bday .I ordered a sotanghon noodles for 10-12 persons but all I got is just sotanghon...yup there are a few...very few other ingredients aside from the noodles...very...very few... and for almost $40 that i paid for it NOT SOOOO WORTH IT.... waste of money...

1  Thank jaesef
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My family and I have been going here for a few years, ever since it opened. We continued to go here because of the authentic food and affordable price. However, over the last few times I've gone to this restaurant, their level of customer service seems to be contiously deteriorating. Today was the worst experience we've ever had and my family and I have decided to forever boycott this restaurant.

We came in to place an order to go and sat down at one of their tables because we needed to look at the menu first. First off, their servers barely know anything about the menu. When you aask them a question about a certain product, they usually give you vague answers. Also, some menu prices are determined only after the food is made. For example, if you order a medium crispy pata, you will not know whether or not you get the medium because you will be told what size it is and how much it is after they have cooked it.

To add to the painful experience, after we had finished ordering, the server said to us rudely, "there's a waiting area over there." I can understand if the restaurant is busy and we were taking up room for potential customers. However, there were only two tables being used in the whole restaurant and there were only about 8 customers in total. I did not understand why the had to force us to move to their "waiting area" which is outside the door. Furthermore, their excuse was "it's our rules." For someone who has worked in the customer service industry for many years, I know that if the customer wanted to sit down even for a little bit while waiting for their order, there is usually no problem.

In other occasions, the servers have spilled water on me and barely even noticed, they never smile or seem to want to provide any sort of customer service, and make you feel like you're a nuisance there. Other times, they placed my order incorrectly and have done nothing more than provide the minimum service. Even when you speak to the Manager, there's "usually nothing they can do because it's how it is/their rules."

Overall, the service at this restaurant continues to disappoint me, my family, and friends. It's unfortunate because we used to enjoy coming here for the food. It's come to the point where we can't even try to enjoy the food anymore, without something going wrong.

This is one of the worst restaurants I've been to with their lack of customer service and disregard for customers.
This is the worst Filipino Restuarant I've been to and we will never come back.

77  Thank kameeeeel