St. Regis Hotel
Opus Hotel(Vancouver)
$441
$372
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$195
Suttonplace.com
$322
$287
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$238
$221
Hotels.com
$489
$349
$538
$461
2,652 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastfree international callsfiji watergotham steakhousetelephone callsgranville stationfree phonedowntown vancouverbar and grillsmall elevatorbreakfast was includedfree bottled waterstreet noisecanada placesmall hotelgreat boutiquefront desk staff
Reviewed March 25, 2010

This was our first trip to Vancouver and we went with no spcefic plan in mind. We didnt know the city at all. The staff was so knowledgeable and made excellent reccomendations for resturants and activities. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast everymorning was great. The only bad thing I can say is that the hotel does not have a view of anything. Since we were only in the hotel to sleep it didnt really matter. All the staff was friendly and did a great job anticipating our needs and wants. We are allready planning our next trip and plan to stay with them again!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nknieriem
Reviewed March 22, 2010

We reserved our room based on other's reviews and pictures, but were always wondering what it would really be like. We were thoroughly pleased! Everything from the staff to our accommodations were excellent and the location was also great. It was nice to know we would have a great room to rest comfortably after our day of activities.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank LawCon
Reviewed March 18, 2010

We stayed for 2 nights right before the Olympics. I loved our room. The furnishing are all very new looking, and the style is Pottery Barn, which is a really great change of pace from the standard 4 star hotels. The Pottery Barn style furniture and furnishing gives a retro hotel ambience that I definitely enjoyed. Loved the bathroom. The wall paper and wall art were all very calming and tasteful. Bed was comfy. Quiet. The location was awesome and was close to all the great spots in downtown Vancouver. Very convenient. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank probativev
Reviewed March 17, 2010

I stayed at the St. Regis and I found the staff very helpful. I don't know the city very well and had to ask them for directions a few times and they always gave me easy to understand directions, always with a smile. I will definitely stay there again if I need a place to stay in Vancouver. I did find that the room itself was a little on the small side, but the large, well decorated bathroom definitely made up for it.
The location was great, within walking distance to many of the places that I needed to go to for my trip with a Tim Hortons and a Starbucks, just outside the hotel doors and a short walk to GM Place.
I would definitely recommend the St. Regis to others!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank leannamca
Reviewed March 15, 2010

Stayed for 2 nights at this hotel for a business trip. Facilities were great. Having free wifi and breakfast included was a real bonus. Location close to the Canada Line of the skytrain meant getting back to the airport was a breeze. The only complaint was the slightly noisy air conditioning outside our room but ultimately this did not affect our stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business