1. Location, location, location!!!!
- situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver, accessible via Canada Line rail from the YVR airport (fare: $7.75 pp) in 25 minutes. Get off from the City Centre station.
- steps away from main downtown attractions. No need to rent a car if you are touring key Vancouver spots.
- Granville Skytrain station is next door.
- Tim Horton's infront of the hotel is open 24/7.
2. Beautiful rooms
- all rooms were newly renovated in 2008, which can rival or even better than the best and luxurious 5-star hotels.
- bed and linens are of topnotch quality, bathrooms are spa-like
3. Free Breakfast
- customizable hot, hearty and healthy breakfast is included - what a real treat! It is the most important meal of the day. Once you have a full, great breakfast - you will have all the energy and you will save money too in eating less for the rest of the day.
4. Free wireless internet (excellent reception) + free long distance anywhere in the world
5. Free Gym access at Steve Nash
- while gym is outside of the hotel (1 block away), gym facility is excellent - perhaps the best gym facility given to hotel guests I have ever experienced!
5. Personalized service
- you will never get this from a big chain hotel. Concierge services are exceptional (especially Gary Block).
1. Rooms with no view
- understandable because it is only 6 to 7 stories high
2. Parking is expensive at around $30 per day (incl taxes)
- no need to rent a vehicle because location is very desirable for most downtown and Vancouver tourist attractions. You can literally walk anywhere in the downtown core or take the Skytrain next door (Granville station).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE ST. REGIS HOTEL - DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER CANADA. Perfectly located in the centre of downtown Vancouver, the St. Regis Hotel is the city's best choice for award-winning service and refined boutique hotel accommodations. The independent, Canadian-owned and operated St. Regis recently completed a total renovation that brought this beautiful heritage building up to the highest level of modern comfort and finish. The St. Regis all-inclusive room rates include complimentary FULL BREAKFAST, HIGH-SPEED INTERNET, FREE LOCAL AND WORLDWIDE LONG DISTANCE, FIJI BOTTLED WATER, STEVE NASH SPORTS CLUB PASSES, AND BUSINESS CENTRE ACCESS. Winner of TripAdvisor's Travellers Choice Awards for Service for Vancouver hotels, with one stay you will see why the St. Regis Hotel is "more than you expect, everything you deserve." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Regis Vancouver
- St Regis Hotel Vancouver