St. Regis Hotel
Opus Hotel(Vancouver)
$441
$372
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$195
Suttonplace.com
$322
$287
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$238
$221
Orbitz.com
$489
$349
$538
$460
2,652 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastfree international callsfiji watergotham steakhousetelephone callsgranville stationfree phonedowntown vancouverbar and grillsmall elevatorbreakfast was includedfree bottled waterstreet noisecanada placesmall hotelgreat boutiquefront desk staff
Reviewed November 14, 2012

A friend and colleague of mine recommended that I book my group at the St. Regis Vancouver. In addition to being in a great location, having inclusive amenities is always a plus and something that I consider when booking hotels. Our rate included full cooked-to-order breakfast, bottled water, which was replaced daily, wireless Internet, local and long-distance telephone calls and use of a business center for printing and faxing and gym passes to the Steve Nash Sports Club. Both dining venues at the hotel - Gotham and The St. Regis Grill & Bar offered a variety of food and beverage choices and I found the food at both to be excellent! Being a past Ritz-Carlton staff member, service is very important to me. I truly believe that genuine hospitality is not something that can be taught; people just have it or they don’t. The staff at the St. Regis’ is one of the most hospitable groups that I have met. They truly care about their guests and go out of their way to ensure that everyone has what they need during their stay. I recommended that the next time you are visiting Vancouver that you stay at the St. Regis.

Room Tip: Junior Suites are a great buy!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I were at the St Regis for 3 nights on our anniversary vacation. We were quite pleased with the hotel. The decor was gorgeous, the staff friendly and ever so helpful. We ordered room service a couple times and were always pleased. The breakfast provided was amazing as well. We had zero complaints and will definitely be staying there during all of our future Vancouver stays.

Room Tip: Since it's such a small hotel we requested the top floor. We were still able to hear some street noise (sirens, honking) but it was not as bad by any means.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the St. Regis for a couple of nights. It was within easy walking distance to Downtown shopping and restaurants, and to the Rogers Arena (where we saw Barbra Streisand). The room was very nice, and the service (thank you, Ryan) and on-site restaurants were excellent. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side of Dunsmuir Street can be a bit noisy on a weekday morning.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Was part of a group on business and stayed at this gem of a hotel! At first, when I received my itinerary, I thought we were staying at a Starwood property, but this was better! This property is a small, boutique, European-style hotel with impeccable service and in a great location. Ryan, the front desk clerk who checked us in, was incredible! It was late, we were tired, and he greeted us with such enthusiasm and a great smile that made for a wonderful welcome! The Jr Suite rooms are spacious and bathrooms are gorgeous. Very comfortable beds and large, flat screen TVs. The rate included breakfast: incredible cooked to order breakfast with a great dining room and friendly staff. The English pub next door is great for fish and chips and great sandwiches. I hope to stay here again the next time I'm in Vancouver.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a junior suite!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at the St. Regis for one night and wish we could have stayed longer! We drove up from Seattle to attend a Barbra Streisand concert at Rogers Arena, which is only 1/2 mile from the hotel. Our double queen room was European sized, immaculate and extremely comfortable. Fluffy robes were provided, the beds and pillows were super comfortable. The staff was the BEST, really! We had to go around the block 3 times before we saw and read the sandwich board sign that told you to put your car's 4-way flashers on and come in and get a parking pass. I dropped Sue off, went around for the 3rd time and when I came back, she pointed me into an alley which provided access to an adjacent (but not attached) parking garage. We used the access card to open the gate, and were taking quite awhile to get parked and get our stuff -- so long that the hotel staff became concerned and one of them came to find us! How nice was that? He took our luggage right up to our room while we were getting checked in. Because we were short on time (lots of people from Seattle going to this concert so border crossing a little slow), we ate in the lounge of the attached restaurant and it was great. Our server accidentally quoted us a price for our bottle of wine that was $10 too low and when he realized it, came over and apologized and said he couldn't change the price of the wine but he could give us cocktails of our choice to make up for it. When we asked for a taxi at the front desk (I know, it was only 1/2 mile to the concert venue, but it was raining and we were in heels!), it was there for us within 1 minute. The included breakfast the next morning was way beyond expectations and excellent. I really couldn't be happier with our stay. I travel extensively and have stayed in hotels all around the world and this ranks way up there.

Room Tip: Only one small elevator, so you may prefer a room on a lower floor to make stair use easier.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends