$368
$485
$290
Suttonplace.com
2,727 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastfree international callsfiji watergotham steakhousetelephone callsgranville stationfree phonebar and grilldowntown vancouverbreakfast was includedsmall elevatorfree bottled waterstreet noisecanada placesmall hotelfront desk staffcanada line
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have stayed at the St. Regis for the last 6 nights... first time in Vancouver and chose it basically following trip advisor reviews and I just need to recognize the value the St. Regis provides...
it is basically a boutique 3-star hotel, but you get the experience of a 4.5 or 5 star hotel... my room (501) is not small by any means, comfortable bedroom, good size working area, closet and huge bathroom... the decor is contemporary but warm and inviting at the same time...
The location is absolutely great... pretty easy to get from the airport (7.50 CAD from the Airport) and in the area plenty of restaurans, coffee shops, 7-elevens, etc...
I did not experience any disturbing noise at night and the service I received from all the staff was truly outstanding...
Therefore, I would definitely recommend the St. Regis for those looking for an amazing service in a boutique cosy place...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank TravelingMx
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We stayed at the St. Regis for 5 nights on a leisure trip to Vancouver this month. The hotel is super easy to access from the airport, as the Skytrain takes you about two blocks from the lobby. After that, there is an even closer Skytrain station called Granville which is steps from the front door.

The hotel is older and our standard room was quite small, but really comfortable and one of the cleanest one's I've ever stayed in. High quality bedding and room finishes. Our only complaint would be the loud street below, as it kept us up the first night and we were on the top floor. Ask for a room away from the street if possible, because weekend partying can be incredibly loud.

As for the staff, they were super helpful. The breakfast servers were very friendly and the breakfast itself is one of the best you can get for it being included! The front desk staff also had great customer service and accommodated all of our needs (calling taxi's, holding bags for us after check-out, borrowing umbrella's, etc). Overall, highly recommended if you want to be within walking distance to everything downtown, and want to stay in a clean and modern heritage hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank volcom146
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My kids and I wanted to visit for one night in the middle of seeing family in Northern Washington. Wonderful staff, nice location and access to the gym was wonderful. The kids really enjoyed the heated floor in the bathroom!! In addition, the breakfast in the morning got us off to a great start with our sightseeing. We will stay here on our next trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Clark W
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I recently spent 3 nights at the St. Regis while in Vancouver on business. Meryl and the front desk staff went out of their way to troubleshoot my internet connection, trying new cables, offering me alternate computer and phoning tech support and the like.

I was really thrilled to be able to use the Steve Nash sports facility at 5 in the morning (being from the East I often find myself awake at the hour....and a run around the seawall is not an option in the dark).

I loved being served the three-choice full breakfast at my table rather than the usual buffet, which is often the norm when breakfast is included.

Hotel rooms clean, cozy and modern.

The St. Regis Bar and Grill offers a variety of gluten-free options which I really enjoyed. The manager and staff at the Bar and Grill were very helpful and friendly....five stars all round.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room not overlooking the Tim Hortons next time as it was a bit noisy at times.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Caroline B
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We were very happy with every aspect of our stay at the St Regis. The room was beautifully presented and every member of the staff we encountered went out of their way to be helpful and welcoming. Real value for money, we would happily recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2012