The Westin Grand, Vancouver
Opus Hotel(Vancouver)
$441
$372
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$195
Free cancellation until 05/31
$322
$287
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/03
$238
$221
$489
$349
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $395/night.

$538
$461
1,846 results
All reviewsheavenly bedgreat locationmini kitchenpublic libraryrobson streetdeluxe suiteliving roombc placetim hortonsself parkingfloor to ceiling windowsliquor storeoutdoor poolrogers arenaan upgradecentral locationfew blocks
Reviewed December 9, 2013

There is not enough positives to add about this staff. They were accommodating, friendly, efficient and professional. The rooms were very nice with tasteful decorations. The views from the hotel were incredible. I look forward to another return to this excellent hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Bryce B, General Manager at The Westin Grand, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you for leaving us a 'perfect 5' review Sam! We truly appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was here on a two night stay as I had meetings in some of the government offices. First off, the staff is VERY attentive and wonderful. Perhaps it was just the timing of my stay - but regrettably the restaurant/bar was out of the some of the advertised items on the menu - both wines, a cocktail and some of the food items. The bartender/waiter was very pleasant about it - but it was a bit frustrating.

I had a small suite - and I think the kitchenette is one of the most clever amenities I have ever seen in a hotel. I also had a fantastic view and love the floor to ceiling windows. However, the room itself had very few electrical outlets - and the ones I could find were very inconvenient. Not having an outlet next to the bed to plug in my phone or ipad which I use as an alarm clock is frustrating. In addition, the room furnishings felt a little tired and could use some refreshing. I found the wifi to be very erratic in my room - but fine in the lobby and restaurant.

The health facility was also very nice - and while it was too cold when I was there to use the outdoor pool - it looked lovely.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Bryce B, General Manager at The Westin Grand, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear DC_Traveler46,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay, I'm so glad that our staff was able to take such good care of you. However, I apologize for the frustrations you had regarding the restaurant and the electrical outlets in your room. We are currently in the design process for a room refurbishment, and outlet availability and ease will certainly be a priority.

I certainly hope that next time you are in Vancouver you will return to the Westin Grand.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We decided to try the Westin Grand instead of where we normally stay..... Westin is definitely in a convenient location and it is very easy to have a night downtown with minimal walking and/or cab fare.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite which was a tad on the small side and didnt not offer a king size bed. However, it did have an entire kitchenette (toaster, microwave,dishwasher,sink,small fridge, cutlery, coffee maker, cups) which most places do not have.
Also, there is a tim hortons mere steps away from thier ground floor entrance but if thats still too far you can order your tims via room service.

Speaking of room service, the hash browns were incredible! So was the customer service from EVERY staff member... 12pm check-out was nice since its usually 11.. Who wants to wake up and pack & be out by 11 on a Sunday??

Overall, it was good value and I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank RK L
Bryce B, General Manager at The Westin Grand, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear RK,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Those hash browns are delicious, aren’t they? I’m so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, I’ll be sure to pass your comments on to our team.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Our one-bedroom suite was perfection. From the moment we set foot on the property until the minute we left we felt pampered and could just unwind, relax and enjoy our weekday getaway. The staff were attentive to our every need.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Bryce B, General Manager at The Westin Grand, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for sharing your kind review. We’re so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next getaway to Vancouver!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I didn't know what to expect but the Westin service was terrific right from the time we walked in to the time we ad to leave. The rooms were beautiful, roomy, very inviting the beds were very comfortable and the service was amazing. I will be back thank you for making me feel at home.

Room Tip: We loved the corner suit you can get a good feel for the city.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Patricia N

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Glad to hear that you were able to feel at home during your stay with us! We hope to welcome you back again soon!