First the negative: Small air conditioner in main living room inadequate, and there was none in the bedroom...since it was an unsual heat wave we ended up sleeping on the sofa in the living room for a couple of the nights. Helpful staff-they helped us get an all day bus pass to get about and helped in many other ways. Lots of great ethnic resaturants nearby (50 the guide book says)-some quite reasonable. Nice supermarket (and drug store and movie theatre) in a mall underneath the hotel. Not far from Stanley Park. Overall the hotel experiance was very nice...we had second thoughts though about Vancouver in general...probably 3 days is enough to see things, we had like 6 days and were running out of things to do. We even went to victoria one day, but we felt that was a waste of $.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 35-story Hotel located downtown, near Stanley Park & English Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Coast Plaza Vancouver
- Coast Plaza Hotel Vancouver