I booked my room last minute through an engine where you don't know the hotel until you pay for it (you know which one I mean). A frequent visitor to Vancouver, I had never stayed here before and was completely pleased have paid less than seventy five USD. It is in the far west end of the West End, nearest to Stanley Park. Walking distance to Robson, Davie, the Park and waterfront, but a stretch to Granville, Yaletown, etc. Situated in a residential (condo/apt) area of the West End, it was particularly quiet and tranquil. Being a concrete and steel highrise, it was even more so quiet.
The check in was fast, friendly and efficient. The room was large (500sft), and provided two queen beds, a kitchen, full bath, seating area, and walk-out balcony. All furnishing were solid and clean, but certainly dated. I don't mind the age, as long as it is clean and works. The free WiFi did not perform well.
I perused the pictures of other guests on here, and my room was similar to everyone else's.
All in all, a great value and good place especially if under seventy five bucks in winter, and one twenty five in summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 35-story Hotel located downtown, near Stanley Park & English Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Coast Plaza Vancouver
- Coast Plaza Hotel Vancouver