First time to Vancouver, no real knowledge of area and picked this hotel becaused it accommodated my family of five. Slightly out dated decor and a small bathroom but still felt clean and comfortable. Having two TV's and a small kitchen a plus with kids. There was a grocery store very close. We bought items and carried them back. Tones of options for food just walking down Denman st. Very close, nice walk to Stanley Park. I have young kids and they didn't even notice the walk. I will defiantly stay here again. Cab ride from airport aprox $36, to Canada place $10. Only two times we used cab, was able to walk everywhere we needed from location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 35-story Hotel located downtown, near Stanley Park & English Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Coast Plaza Vancouver
- Coast Plaza Hotel Vancouver