Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites
Opus Hotel(Vancouver)
$441
$372
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$195
Suttonplace.com
$322
$287
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$238
$221
$489
$349
$538
$460
1,542 results
All reviewsstanley parkgreat locationdenman streetwest endenglish bay beachdrug storebit datedan older hotelfull kitchenbedroom suitesmall kitchenlots of restaurantsgranville islanddowntown vancouversea wallhigher floorsitting area
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Our suite was located by the elevator shaft, not conducive to a good sleep. When I mentioned this (did not officially complain) to the front desk we were almost instantly upgraded to another suite, without extra expense to me. The suite was huge, with an amazing view. Yes the hotel could use some upgrading but it was clean and central to everything.

Room Tip: away from the elevators
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We enjoyed the location near English Bay and Stanley Park. Denman street is newsy with a variety of small restaurants and shops. The hotel staff are very respectful and friendly. The hotel is not fancy but the rooms are generous in size and comfortable. Parking under the hotel is convenient although Comox street has been made one-way and you need to go up Nelson turn right onto Bidwell then right again onto Comox to get to the hotel. Some rooms are suites and the hotel has a grocery store in the mall underneath for those who prefer to prepare their own breakfast or lunch. We enjoyed the walks from the hotel to the sea wall around Stanley Park and also up False Creek to take the little harbour ferry to Granville Island.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Brian R, Manager at Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Thomas9102:

Thank you for your recent review. I am thrilled that you are great Wet End location and so glad to read that you found our staff respectful and friendly. Thank you for mentioning the generous size of our rooms, I am glad you were comfortable. It sounds like you had a great time exploring the area by foot and ferry. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Personal Regards,

Brian Rohl
Director of Operations

Reviewed January 29, 2014

In Vancouver for a conference and stayed at this hotel which for me captured the essence of hospitality: quiet, friendly, efficient service that always seemed to anticipate my needs - and great catering. My room had a lovely view of English Bay. I couldn't be more satisfied. PJD

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This hotel was a nightmare-the best thing about it was the location. The room was disgusting-there was a tiny little kitchenette style thing that looked like it was from the 70's. I saw a couple of very disturbing looking bugs int here. Only good thing was that it had a small, clean fridge and the location is good for the west end. Wouldn't stay there again though-would rather stay a little further away and get a much better hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Brian R, Manager at Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Alyssa B:

I was very troubled to read that your had a terrible experience at our hotel. It is very important for me to ensure that a guest has an enjoyable experience and I am very disappointed to learn of your troubles. If you could reach out to me directly at b.rohl@coasthotels.com to tell me your room number, I will have the problems have addressed eliminated immediately.

Regards,

Brian Rohl
Director of Operations

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We had a nice stay last weekend. We got engaged in the room! We stayed in one of the jacuzzi rooms. The staff were all lovely. They did come around in the early evening with water and chocolates around 6pm. We were exhausted and had 8:00 reservations so it spoiled our pre dinner nap but the lady was so sweet and I was too delirious to realize what was happening. So be forewarned if you are trying for a quick snooze around that time. We went to the pool which was clean and quiet (probably because it was Sunday). The room was a little dated but very cozy. The ceiling was a bit of a mess in ours. But the extremely comfortable bed was all that mattered. The jacuzzi was lovely. Nice to gaze out at the city lights. Having the balcony for fresh air was a plus as well. Starbucks coffee in the rooms.... Fantastic. And room service was hot and delicious in the morning for breakfast. They even called to confirm my confusing order. We had a nice stay. Thanks for being part of our special evening.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple