The hotel was ideally located a short walk to Stanley Park, the A-mazing Laughter statue, English Bay Beach and all required necessities; within minutes of the highway to Whistler; about 10 kms from downtown including Canada Place, the Olympic caldron, Gas Town and great shopping. There were some great restaurants in the area. I asked for a room with a nice view and it was great considering it was a last minute request. My room had a with a kitchenette so I saved a lot of money on meals. It was also clean and very comfortable. The price was excellent considering I got daily $25 gas cards and parking included. The staff were courteous and accommodating. I will definitely be back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 35-story Hotel located downtown, near Stanley Park & English Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Coast Plaza Vancouver
- Coast Plaza Hotel Vancouver