The location in the West End between Davie and Robson allowed us to easily access the sights such as Stanley Park, Robson square and Granville island using public bus transportion. So this is a good hotel if you don't care about comfort but only location. The beds were terribly uncomfortable with thin sheets and the most flat lifeless pillows ever. My boyfriend and I woke up with a neck ache. The room was spacious but the TV was quite small given it was all the way across the room. The heating system was old and hard to regulate so we were either freezing or sweating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 35-story Hotel located downtown, near Stanley Park & English Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Coast Plaza Vancouver
- Coast Plaza Hotel Vancouver