We enjoyed a two day stay in Vancouver prior to an Alaskan Cruise. We chose the hotel because they offer parking for people going on a cruise. This is a great location near public transportation. We took a bus to Gas Town, Vancouver Art Gallery, and Granville Island. We could walk to Stanley Park. The hotel provided transportation to the ship, and picked up our taxi fare when we returned. The staff was super friendly and helpful, and we enjoyed breakfast there with hotel vouchers. We usually stay in less expensive hotels, but the parking and location made it well worth the extra dollars.One last comment, we had a stellar view of the harbor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 35-story Hotel located downtown, near Stanley Park & English Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Coast Plaza Vancouver
- Coast Plaza Hotel Vancouver