“Excellent Boutique Hotel with outstanding service and extraordinary food”

Executive Hotel Le Soleil
Ranked #10 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Small conference hotel with a difference and a Professional attentive staff that made our conference a success for all.
Flexible,great rates and unique rooms.The Copper Chimney Restaurant food is not to be missed Chef was great
Location is magic being close to everything downtown and ease of transport from the Airport on Skytrain.
Recommend as an alternative to the larger hotel,Valet staff were also excellent
Will be back

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
HotelLeSoleil, General Manager at Executive Hotel Le Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Keith J,

Thank you for your kind words regarding the recent conference that we had the pleasure of hosting. The buzz your group created over the week was fantastic and it was a real pleasure to have you part of the hotel. We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back next time Vancouver is on the rotation! Best regards from the entire team!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,695)

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed 4 night on business and found the Service, location and amenities very good. All the staff was very plesant and helpful and the rooms and lobby were very clean. I Would definately reccomend this hotel to anyone. Beautiful Hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The hotel is in great location with easy access to downtown, Stanley Park, waterfront and culturarily vibrant areas. The staff provide wonderful service. The rooms are nicely appointed. The only issue for me was that the fitness room is small and could use improvement - they offer passes to the WYMCA next door, but that is a bit of a hassle. Over-all a great value.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed four nights on this property and was absolutely blown away by not only the staff and their friendliness, but the "feel" of the place. Just a "nice" place to stay! Restaurant on-site is very good as well and the Hotel is within walking distance of many different modes of transportation and within walking distance of some great sites and restaurants as well!!

Room Tip: Corner suite is a "must do"
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CraigR398
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at Hotel Le Soleil when we came to see a concert at Rogers Arena. We got a great deal through hotels.com at $139/night but were so impressed with the suites that offer a separate bedroom and living area with nice furnishings with a Moroccan flair. Beautiful hotel close to everything. We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed overnight on business and while the hotel was clean, spacious rooms and beautifully appointed, the service was mediocre at best. When I arrived to check-in in the afternoon the front desk did not inform me that I needed to use my room key to operate the elevator. Might be a good thing to mention when hauling your own luggage into the elevator and patiently waiting for the doors to close. No one offered to take my bags to my room and it was not busy, there was no one else in the lobby when I checked in.
Upon checking out, the Guest in front of me was asked how their stay was and if everything was comfortable for them. I was not asked anything of the sort. I turned in my key and the front desk said "ok, we're good here". Awfully casual and nonchalant.
Plus the incidentals pre-auth charge remained on my credit card for over a week, even though I had no incidentals charged to my room. I had to phone twice to get them to remove it.
Beautiful hotel, but the service leaves a lot to be desired.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MarleyMouse
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was a getaway with my two daughters (11 & 13) and this hotel was excellent. Great location, clean rooms and lobby, friendly and helpful staff. The only reason this wasn't a perfect score was the heater in the room was quite loud and tended to wake me throughout the night as it turned off and on. Other than that the room was very quiet and we felt like we were alone on our floor. Would definitely recommend to friends.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family