Our family came to Vancouver from Seattle for a weekend trip and was lured to the Le Soleil by a fabulous Groupon offer. Without the promotion we would likely have overlooked this delightful hotel and chosen more traditional, family-grade lodging. It turned out to be a real treat and an exciting urban vacation for the kids.
Highlights of the Hotel Le Soleil
- Two room, corner suite made for comfortable down-time in the room
- Speedy and courteous valet. The car was always ready within a few minutes
- Excellent dining recommendation by the valet (Kamei Royale - Japanese)
- Courteous and helpful staff in all roles
- Convenient for walking to the major downtown attractions
- A short drive to Stanley Park, Granville Island, and North Vancouver
- Mini fridge and an electric tea kettle helped us with budget breakfasts
While this is more of a business hotel, it served well for our Vancouver vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with a European influence and attention to details have given the Executive Hotel Le Soleil a well deserved reputation as one of the top hotels in downtown Vancouver. Our large suites, attentive staff and great location make a visit to the beautiful City of Vancouver an experience to remember. We are always available to answer questions about the city, hotel and other Executive Hotel Properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Soleil Hotel
- Le Soleil Vancouver