We tried Priceline for the first time and got a great deal of 70.00. The room was a King with a habour view which we got as an upgrade because we were members. The rooms are a good size. Our room had no bath, only shower. The beds were comfy and the quilts were great.
It is a ways from entertainment or transit. We took a taxi up to Granville as it was raining very heavily.
Paying 14.95 for internet is not good.
Paying 35.00 for p.arking a night is not good. Luckily we took the skytrain down.
If you can get a good deal on this hotel it is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin