Our family's stay at the Westin was terrific. The location is unbelievable - you have a great view of the harbor and you can walk or bike into Stanley Park in no time. Being an east coaster, I was up early, and watched the sun rise from my terrace, while the cruise ships came into the pier.
The lobby was beautiful, and for a city hotel, the outdoor pool was large, inviting and clean. There's a Starbucks in the hotel for the early morning coffee. The Corporate rate that I got made the hotel a great bargain.
The room was comfortable and clean, although the hotel is clearly not new. We had a good-sized room with a terrace, but the wear of 30+ years is starting to show on the guest rooms and in the hallways. The indoor pool and health club were as you would expect for a large hotel.
All of the staff were helpful, especially the bell desk and the greeter. The concierge were cordial and helpful, but not especially knowledgeable. They were able to make reservations for us for dinner and for rafting, but when we asked about taking an aerial tour, they said to just go down to the airport and we could take a flight immediately - that advice was incorrect - you definitely need to book ahead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Jetsetter, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin