Not our usual pick for Vancouver, but had a company function going on, so we stayed a couple nights. Location is great for stanley park, and Harbour walks. Sorry for the price ... It would be in third for our choice of hotels. Sutton place is still a better corp deal and we prefer that location, and second is hotel Vancouver. Quality of room is comparable, linens similiar. Prefer the layout and size of room and bathroom at Sutton, and HV better. Location to Robeson shopping, and restaurant options better at Sutton. Excellent service at all three.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splitty, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin