We disembarked from our Cruise at VC and Princess Cruises Co. set us up with a couple nights at Westin Bayshore. The location is excellent, but the check in staff member was rather "cool" and not so welcoming. Maybe she was having a bad day- who knows? Our room wasn't ready that early (understandable- we arrived at 1030am) so around 1pm we got the room. It was supposed to be a "Water view" but we were facing rooftops, and technically, if you torqued your head to the left, you could see the water. I had to laugh at that one. The room is very nice, good size, new furniture, and excellent Bath. Very nice fixtures and up to date decor. The service/room staff were very kind, and helpful, as were the bell staff. The Concierge gal helped me out tremendously on getting our boarding passes too. And- set us up with a reservation for Cardero's Restaurant next door. I noticed it is a very popular Hotel. Has a Starbucks inside (YAY!) & other nice little shops and amenities. We did try their on-site restaurant "Seawall Bar & Grill". It's ok, rather mediocre in my humble opinion. My fellow travelers didn't like it much, but I thought it was ok. All in all- Very nice stay and thank you for all your help in getting around and making our little VC adventure comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin