The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver
Opus Hotel(Vancouver)
$441
$372
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$195
Suttonplace.com
$322
$287
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$238
$221
$489
$349
$538
$461
3,396 results
All reviewsstanley parktower roommain buildingcoal harbouroutdoor poolheavenly bedsea wallself parkingbike rentalsharbour viewbeautiful hotelamazing locationcanada placedenman streethotel restaurantconvention centerseawall
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed here for a few nights for business, but my family came along to enjoy the amenities of a fancy hotel.
Good: The view from the hotel is amazing, I had a stunning of the water side and part of the city. The beds are amazingly comfortable. Tonnes of drawer space. The little soaps/shampoos they have in the washroom are spa smelling (very nice). The kids enjoyed the swimming pool (nothing special about it). Very handy to have a starbucks downstairs too.

Bad: There is very little street parking around here (pay a fortune paying meter parking), have to pay for their underground parking which is across the street from the hotel. Not very enjoyable if we have to roll our luggage across the way in the rain (able to leave the luggage at front of hotel and drive back and pick it up, but time consuming). If you don't eat within the fancy expensive hotel and want to eat elsewhere, you would have to walk or drive a few blocks. If you drive you, you would have to pay for any parking downtown. If you want to go to Robson or trendy area, it's a further walk away.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Heather G, Front Office Manager at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Snuffers,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Trip Advisor readers. Our location does provide some pretty inspiring views as we are right on the water but it does have us a few blocks away from the busier downtown streets. We encourage guests to speak with our concierge team about travel options if they find the walk a bit much or if driving is not your preference. Im glad that you and your family enjoyed our Heavenly bed and Heavenly bath products and hope that you’ll be able to come back for a refreshing hotel experience again soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

All good at the Westin, rooms large, clean and well appointed. Maid service good.
Location - Location - if you want the best of both worlds, on the marina, close to Stanley, yet a short stroll to the convention centre then this is it!

Stayed on business, but made time for the Trolley city tour, Grouse Mountain, Capilano, oh and wondered around an exceptional city. Friendly, cosmopolitan and perhaps a bit chic in places.

Suggest this is the must itinerary for a short stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Tadz
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and thank you for your positive review. We are certainly inspired by the breathtaking nature that surrounds and I’m pleased to see that you were able to enjoy the surroundings while you were here. I hope your travels will send you back our way soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Ideal location on the west end of Downtown Vancouver near Stanley Park and restaurants and walking paths. A very dog friendly hotel with all the amenities. The view of the harbor was beautiful. One of my favorite experiences and hotels. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Would 100% recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Heather G, Front Office Manager at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear IndiPinoy1972,

Thank you so much for this inspired review. Its my distinct pleasure to share your personal review with our team and we truly look forward to your next visit! Thank you for the recommendation!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed here for 4 days/ 3 nights. I was given a room on the preferred guest floor. I had a magnificent view of sunrise on the coal harbour. The Grouse mountain with its snow covered peak provided a perfect backdrop for the sunrise. I took full advantage of the location, walked along the sea wall, tooled around the marina, and enjoyed the incredible views of Stanley park. The hotel is right next to Stanley park, and walking distance to shopping on Robson street.

Service is impeccable. My room was clean every time I returned. Pool and sauna are clean and provided a good way to relax after a long day of walking around Stanley park. Bell hop was kind enough to store my bags while I checked out and went around town to buy last minute gifts.

I will definitely stay again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Heather G, Front Office Manager at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear The_Nomadic_Doctor

Thank you so much for sharing this delightful experience with others. I certainly agree that the scenery that surrounds us here at the Westin Bayshore is truly inspiring and I’m so pleased that you were able to enjoy it so thoroughly during your recent stay.
Thank you for your thoughtful words about our service and the team members that you encountered. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My company was hosting an event at the Hyatt and decided to turn it into a surprise "date night" and booked a room through Priceline. Good price but at what cost? Am so exhausted - literally no sleep as the people above us were partying ALL NIGHT LONG. Door slamming all night long, banging and things being dropped over our heads. Left at 6:30am to go home to bed. Such a waste of money and so disappointed. The only thing the lady could offer was "sorry" in response to my explanation of why we were leaving (and you could tell by taking one look at me I was upset - no makeup - eyes blurry - etc). No offer of I'll ask the GM to call you - or oh how awful ... nothing. The only good thing about the room was the view. Only one robe, fridge was completely empty - maybe people who book through Priceline are put into "special" rooms.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Carrie-Lou H

Dear Carrie-Lou H,

It was a pleasure to speak with you over the phone today. We truly pride ourselves in providing refreshing experiences for our guests and I am sincerely disappointed that your experience was not such. Thank you for the conversation today so that we could address your concerns. Your feedback is very valuable and I will look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to the Westin Bayshore for your next visit.