Very nice hotel!
Stayed here for three nights during the Vancouver International Salsa Festival, March 2010.
I did not have any meals in the restaurant, so can`t say anything about the standard there, but the rooms were nice, bathrooms, great bath and soap products. This is a "green" hotel, aiming to save the environment..
Quite expensive, though, so should be good.
Guess older people are normally staying at this hotel, it`s not very suitable for children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin