The Westin Bayshore is right by Stanley Park and a great location for walking to the park or going downtown. I have stayed there several times over the years but it has sadly lost a bit of it's charm. No longer do the doormen wear uniforms like they did, and in fact it was often without a doorman. The entrance was sterile. I remember a fireplace many years ago that added some character but that is now gone and the walk to the tower rooms was like any hotel in North America, sadly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin