Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
Hyatt Regency Vancouver(Vancouver)
Kingston Hotel(Vancouver)
  • Breakfast included
3,948 results
All reviewsyew restaurantthe indoor outdoor poolpacific centre mallroom serviceconcierge deskluxury hotelturn down servicehotel restaurantthe heart of the citycanada linevalet parkingan upgradethe location is perfectcorner roomcanada placerobson streetstanley park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Terrific stay. Unique room set up that worked very well for me. Ultra clean and warm, friendly staff. Location also a plus as near to local restaurants and local attractions. Walking distance to many sites to see in Vancouver.

Room Tip: I was able to secure a corner King size suite which had an adjoining by seperate living space with desk, sofa, and 2nd TV. Nice set up!
Reviewed January 29, 2014

What a disappointment this Four Seasons is and sad to say that it operates under the highly regarded Four Seasons flagship. This hotel is not at all 4 or 4 and a half star. It may have the facilities that warrant it obtaining this classification (pool, gym etc) but the rooms are no better than staying in a 3 star hotel and I have stayed in a few. Very basic rooms with horrible patterned curtains that you would usually find in an old 2 star hotel. Not even tea or coffee making facilities in the rooms which places such as Fairmont and Hotel Georgia have.

The staff are the usual Four Seasons standard and are polite and professional, so no qualms there.

There are some excellent hotels in Vancouver in this price range and I would recommend checking these first before you book this hotel.

Sorry Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, you are simply not up to standard. We stay in the city regularly and will not be booking here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Joerg R, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear holidaygirl5,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We apologize that you found the décor and hotel amenities disappointing. As one of the original properties of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, we understand that our footprint may be different to what some hotels can offer today including our Four Seasons sister properties. With that said, we are proud of our impeccable service standards and strive to accommodate each and every guest.

I am pleased to share with you that we do in fact offer complimentary coffeemakers and hot water kettles with tea based upon guest requests through Room Service. So no need to get fully dressed for coffee the next time you are in!

We take your comments seriously, and we hope that at some point in the future you'll give us another opportunity to try us again.

Kind regards,

Joerg Rodig
Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days before heading down south into family holiday madness. I was lucky enough to secure a buy two nights get one night free special on the Four Seasons website and decided to treat myself. I had zero regrets.

The location on top of Pacific Centre is terrific and made getting around so easy. I hadn't realized that Vancouver now had that terrific train system which can take you just about anywhere you want to go. And the train station is just under the hotel so one doesn't even need to brave the wet or cold!

The hotel is lovely with all the amenities that one would expect. Of a property of this caliber. The L'Occitane toiletries are a nice touch. Plus the coffee bar with fresh fruit served until 10 am is great. Each morning I would pour myself a cup of joe and then wander the rooftop gardens outside the pool area and watch as the city was waking up.

The hotel leaves you a set of hang tags to select your favorite newspapers as well as a bag to hang your shoes for a free overnight polish and cleaning - a must in muddy wintry Vancouver! The beds and piles are great.

The best, however, were the concierge and front desk staff. I came to BC with a debit card that didn't work and was able to easily exchange US $ at the front desk for a very good exchange rate. I like to buy gifts from high end groceries and the concierge pointed me to Urban Fare - a wonderful and large gourmet market with lots of locally made products. I finished my Christmas and souvenir shopping there. I'd have never found that store without the concierge.

I am on the road a good 2-3 months a year. This stay was one of the best. I give the hotel and its staff my highest recommendation.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My wife and I returned again this year for a special dinner and evening out. It just does not get any better. From pulling up to the valets, the front desk, the rooms and the service in general it is great. There is I think a French fellow that is a valet and he is very funny, outgoing and a nice way to start off the experience. We used the pool and hot tub again this year and I can only imagine how nice this would be in the summer, as the pool is half in and half outdoors. We are locals, but if you are traveling to Vancouver the Four Seasons is right in the hub of Vancouver. You could not get a better location. If you are into shopping you can enter this area directly from the hotel. It is the largest shopping mall in downtown Vancouver. Thanks again to the staff for making this a great stay once again.

Room Tip: We had room overlooking the pool and the North Shore Mountains.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank acdrty
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed here at the tail end of a trip through Whistler. Amazing staff, great rooms and an excellent stay. I did not get an opportunity to use the services such as Spa or the Yew Dining room, though they looked excellent.