“Nicest staff in town!”

Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
Ranked #15 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I travel for business often and have stayed at the Four Seasons on a number of occasions. The staff always goes above and beyond. You can find hotels that are just as clean and beds that are just as comfy, but the staff is what brings me back.

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I often travel to Vancouver for work and have stayed at a few different hotels downtown. This was my first time choosing this hotel. The bed was comfy, staff were friendly, rooms as spotless, location is great... Everything I look for in a hotel... I just felt it has more hype than it's worth. There wasn't really anything that stood out and made it a memorable stay. This is simply my taste as I prefer more modern whereas, here, it was more elegant/traditional.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AHDeeVan
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel and room was very clean, but the furniture in my room was old and worn. Had a problem with toilet, but housekeeping fixed immediately. The concierge has everything needed. Great that you don't have to go outside to go shopping in pacific centre or catch sky train to the airport. Other than old furniture and poor view from my room, my stay was good. I will return to the Four Seasons.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Norstor1
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The rooms were very clean and the staff incredibly friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here whenever I visit Vancouver. I was slightly injured upon arrival and the staff took great care of me. They even called me the next day to check on how I was feeling. A great touch that made a big difference to me.

1  Thank Robin P
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The hotel is very centrally located. Super clean, Bright and airy rooms. Most of the hotel staff were very nice. Concierge desk was very helpfull. Special thanks to Winnie and the house keeping girls forgot their names. Room service was on the mark, Top notch. Only letdown was the restaurant. Poor menu and the kitchen staff eating in the open kitchen and pantry behind was definitely not of Four Seasons Standard. On the whole we found this to be the best hotel in Vancouver.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elena P
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is my go-to hotel in Vancouver and stay here about once a month. The location is excellent: downtown Vancouver, connected to the Pac Centre, connected to the Sky Train, (and most importantly for me, across the street from my office). The rooms are comfortable and clean. The corner rooms and suites are quite large. This is an older city property and could do with a bit of an up-date here and there, but it is similiar to what you will get at most Four Seasons city properties. I have had a few minor issues over the years with rooms and/or staff but when I have voiced a concern or a problem, they have moved swiftly to resolve my concern and/or compensate for any inconvenience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MRDB9
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stay at the Four Seasons whenever we come to Vancouver. We are impressed that they ensure we have a coffee maker as well as our gym strip waiting for us when we check in. These are the personal touches that make you want to return.