This was our first visit to Vancouver and our first stay at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver. It was typical of other Four Seasons hotels - the service was exemplary, the rooms were clean and well decorated, the food was amazing (both room service and in their restaurant Yew). The hotel is centrally located with direct access to a mall. We stayed in an Executive Suite. The suite has 2 full bathrooms and 2 large flat screen tvs with HD tv. There is no separate shower in the bathrooms. The housekeeping staff does a meticulous job. I returned to the room one day and found my loose coins stacked up!
The service at Yew was extraordinary - the staff was very friendly. The Manhattan Clam Chowder, the tacos with crab meat, the Salmon and Kale salad were to die for.
The gym and pool area lead to a beautifully designed outdoor deck. There are plenty of treadmills and weight equipment. Supposedly, the Nautilus and Cybex equipment are being replaced by the latest equipment from Matrix Fitness. I have never worked out on a Matrix Fitness machine but I assume it means it will be an upgrade.
There is free wifi for 2 devices but if you want to download a movie on your ipad for the flight back home, you need to upgrade to high speed internet for $16.95/day (connects up to 3 devices).
If you have a car, and want to save on the $48 valet fee, consider the self parking garage immediately below the hotel. It is open 24 hours a day.
1.You have to call for turn down service. This should be automatic.
2. They do not provide free bottled water. I am used to free bottled water with turn down service at most 5 star hotels. They leave 2 one-liter bottles by the tv with a tag - $7.50. t's not that I can't afford $7.50 but it they provide basic wifi for free, can't they provide free water?
We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above Pacific Centre, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver presents 30 storeys of relaxed urban luxury and thoughtful, experienced care. The natural charms and cosmopolitan airs of downtown Vancouver inform our luxury hotel’s inviting atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Vancouver
- Four Seasons Vancouver
- Vancouver Four Seasons