“A festive experience!”

Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
Ranked #15 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful experience, combining business and pleasure. The trees in the lobby are a very festive addition creating excitement and atmosphere. The service and the room exceeded all expectations.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Kari K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Dear Scott H,

Happy holidays and thank you for taking the time to write to us. I am so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay, which was memorable by the Festive Of Trees in our lobby. In addition, I am delighted to know that our quality of service from our dedicated and professional colleagues, exceeded your expectations. It is truly rewarding to hear that their efforts are recognized and appreciated. It would bring me so much pleasure in sharing your thoughts with them to inspire them to continue to do the great things they do. Thank you for your kind words, and we hope to welcome you back for my more future visits.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is the perfect place to stay when on business in Vancouver, right downtown, you don't even have to go outside to get from e airport to the hotel by sky train. Comfy beds, wifi, nice spacious rooms and decor....my only complaint is no coffee machine in the room. If they added this, it would be perfect!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Kari K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear laenamae,

Thank you for your complimentary words. I am pleased to know you thoroughly enjoyed the centralized location of our hotel and the convenience of the Canada Line Skytrain service to and from the airport. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our spacious and well layout guest rooms. I am pleased to let you know that we do offer complimentary coffeemakers and hot water kettles with tea by request through Room Service. We would be even more delighted to include that information when booking for your return to our property to have it sent to your room before you check-in. We hope to have the pleasure of many for future stays.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Sun. brunch menu needs to be looked at. Steak and eggs should be steak and eggs not stew with eggs on top. We ate there two more times and the food was just ok. Good selection of beers and other drinks.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Rich H,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us regarding your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver and YEW Restaurant + Bar.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our beer and other beverage selection. I am, however, disappointed to know that you did not enjoy our food experience, specifically during brunch and that you have left with a poor impression of us. Clearly, this is not what you or we had envisioned for your dining experience. Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of our entire team at YEW Restaurant + Bar.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write and share your observations as we learn so much from our guests and their expectations. Notes such as yours allow us to frame up constructive feedback and enable us to better serve our guests.

I hope that at some point in the future you will give us another try.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

What sets the Four Seasons apart is the service - concierge, front desk, restaurant - everywhere. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will return for sure. You can't beat this location - close to shopping and local attractions.

Room Tip: Corner suite ensured a quiet sleep as there was a long hall, then a living room area and then our be...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Torontotraveller100,

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful response. It is truly inspirational to hear experiences such as your and know that our guest still appreciate the fundamental values Mr. Isadore Sharp built this company on – values that we work diligently to uphold every day through every interaction. Location seems to be extremely important to our guests, and I am so happy were you able to utilize this to your advantage by visiting the nearby attractions.

We hope to have the privilege and pleasure of welcoming you back to our Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver home for many more stays.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

One of the cleanest rooms I have stayed in for a while. The front desk was very helpful when we checked in. They walked you to the elevator after you are done checking in. There is room service 2 times a day. The afternoon turn down service, they bring you dessert.

The fitness center was small, but they had enough to get in a good workout.

The location is right in the middle of Vancouver. You walk out the lobby door into the mall. There is also lots of other shopping store around you. it's not to far of a walk to the waterfront.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear born2travel2424,

I am so pleased that you had such a pleasant stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver. It is truly rewarding to hear that their efforts are recognized and appreciated. I would be delighted to share your thoughts with them to inspire them to continue to do the great things they do. I am pleased to hear that you could relax and rejuvenate in our Club 4 fitness. It is such a delight to know that you found our location extremely convenient to all the major destinations. We hope to many future visits here and at Four Seasons Hotels & Resort around the world.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

From the valets to the chambermaids, to the great fitness center, the Four Seasons was a good choice to stay for 5 nights. The front desk was very friendly and the valets very helpful and friendly. I've always liked having a robe in my room so I appreciated that. The fitness center was laid out nicely and so was the pool and hot tub. The change room was a little small but had a spa like feel with a nice sauna. Appreciated the fresh fruit and flavored water here also.
The only down side was the rooms were too warm even in November. I like cool air while I'm sleeping, but it never got below 23 degrees! The front desk staff were awesome in providing me with a fan. They offered me another room, but the temperature was the same.

Room Tip: Higher would be better so you don't have people in offices across from you looking in.

Dear janinereal,

Thank you for taking the teim to write to use regarding your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver.

I am delight to hear that your experience was enjoyable and were made memorable by our small touches such as the fresh fruit flavoured water and terry cloth robes in guest rooms.

I am, however, sorry to hear that you had experienced some inconvenience with regards to the temperature of our guest rooms. We will thoroughly have our guest room attendants ensure all rooms are at the correct temperature of 18 degrees Celsius, and report any discrepancies so we will be able corrected it in a timely manner.

Thank you for your honest feedback as we learn so much from our guests and their expectations. Notes such as yours allow us to frame up constructive feedback and enable us to better serve our guests. We hope to welcome you back for future visits.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We have been coming here for a Christmas visit forever 15 years. Now I bring my grandchildren. The staff is amazing even going so far as to provide a vacuum for my grandson when he was 2 years old and into cleaning. Now we swim instead of clean but nevertheless they still provide all the right things for a 7 year old boy and a 5 year old girl. The rooms are quite large and the amenities a great for every age. The location is great for Christmas time in rainy Vancouver and the pool is even better than a completely indoor one. We always enjoy the food and the children's menu is not only good food but good prices. I highly recommend this as a family tradition as the trees are a great thing for all ages

Room Tip: I always like a separate bedroom especially when I stay with my grandchildren ( 5 & 7)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family