3,583 results
All reviews robson street free wifi per day beautiful hotel bedroom suite concierge staff heart of downtown central location luxury hotel location is excellent valet parking full kitchen alaskan cruise stanley park granville island iga sirens
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019

Stayed here for 3 nights. Good central location, very clean rooms. On checking out we found all of our funds from our holiday Travelex card had been removed. The management team did nothing to help return our fund for 8 days. We spent a very stressful time trying to recover our money.. Beware!!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SPHGM, General Manager at The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver. Regarding the Travelex Money Card, the debit/credit card used to secure your room was authorized by the hotel at check in for the full amount of your stay plus an additional amount per day to cover incidentals. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2019

we selected a twin room suite

You need to take one on the high floors to avoid the noise from the a/c plant above the pool.

in room was excellent. not to be faulted at all
The fittings in the suite were first class
Huge fridge and freezer
Excellent bath room

If you are an internet anorak...........
It was a little slow and depended where you sat in the rooms for a great signal

The view from the room gave you the opportunity to follow the comings and goings of the city's fire department.

The staff were really really helpful and so friendly
nothing was too much and they suggested restaurants, tours, had maps and directions to help out.

Situated really in the best part of town
Well worth the stay

Date of stay: June 2019
SPHGM, General Manager at The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. We have shared your compliments with our associates who are committed to service excellence. We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Vancouver.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

I stayed here for 5 days last week. The hotel is in the centre of downtown and about a 15 minute walk to the Convention Centre and the waterfront. It is close to many shops and restaurants. My suite was beautiful. It had a full kitchen with stovetop, microwave, dishes and pots/pans, a living room, dining room, balcony, large bedroom with a king-size bed, and a large bathroom. My stay was very comfortable and I slept well. There is a grocery store next door and I was able to buy and store food for my meals. My issues were minor and I won't downgrade my rating. One issue was the wakeup call. One morning they forgot and the other morning they called me at the wrong time. The other issue was I couldn't get on their wifi (which is $14.99 a day). I know it wasn't my laptop because I was at the Convention Centre and I was able to get on their wifi. Other than that, I'd highly recommend staying there.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review with us, we are pleased to know you enjoyed our location and had a wonderful stay with us. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the wake-up calls. We are pleased to offer complimentary WiFi for bookings directly with us. Your feedback helps us improve the area of concerns.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

Enjoyed one night here pre-cruise and would have loved a few more nights to further enjoy the hotel and the city.
Room was large, especially the bathroom and well appointed. Included was a nice mini-fridge, a small Keurig machine with both tea and coffee offerings. The lobby was a busy place, but never too much so to give personal attention to all guest's needs or requests. Bonus: across the street from a full service IGA grocery and above a delightful wine shop by the same name.

Date of stay: October 2018
SPHGM, General Manager at The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver. We are glad that you had an opportunity to visit the Sutton Place Wine Merchant and you enjoyed the attentive service and amenities in the guestrooms. We hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Vancouver.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

I have really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is beautifully decorated and well maintained. The staff was extremely helpful especially the concierge, the guy from Fiji helped with booking of whale watching through recommendations on restaurants. Facilities such as swimming pool and jacouzi, and the gym are adequate for the hotel size. Finally breakfast was excellent and good value for money. If you are looking for a unique solid experience rather than mega hotels this is the place.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and have shared your compliments with Aldrin and our associates who are committed to service excellence. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay soon.