We stayed 3 nights at the Sutton in a 2 bed suite.
- courteous staff
- the suite was spacious, & well appointed
- great pool
- great views from the 14th storey
- galley kitchen a bit cramped
- Wi-Fi $20 a day
This was a great place to recuperate after a flight from London. We would certainly consider staying again, and found Vancouver a pleasant and interesting place to explore, esp. the sky train & Lonsdale Quay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels can rival the elegance, European charm and hospitality of The Sutton Place Hotel. One of Vancouver's most beautiful boutique hotels, situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver. The spectacular setting allows guests to experience exceptional service and all the needed amenities within the cosmopolitan ambiance of the city set against a majestic backdrop of mountains and sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sutton Place Vancouver
- Vancouver Sutton Place Hotel