“Excellent fun on a rainy day (don't worry, it'll rain).”
Review of Science World

Ranked #24 of 363 things to do in Vancouver
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Science World at TELUS World of Science ignites the imagination with hands-on interactive exhibits, jaw-dropping live science shows, and the giant-screen OMNIMAX(R) Theatre. Fun for all ages, Science World is sure to jumpstart your imagination.
Reviewed March 5, 2010

New exhibits and old favourites so bring kids, take a friend or treat yourself. All ages can enjoy this place. Give your senses a work out and maybe even learn something (I do every time). There is a theatre, wheelchair accessibility, fast food and gift shop (in case you forgot to pick up your freeze dried ice-cream on your way home). Rediscover your wonder.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,092)

Reviewed October 31, 2009

My parents brought my 5 and 7 years old during a rainy day and they just loved it.

My kids said that this was the most fun activity in Vancouver ( Stanley park, Aquarium) and they don't read or speak english. They said it was fun to play around and try all things around. My parents told me that they had to draght them out....

1  Thank lecitadin
Reviewed October 16, 2009

It certainly entertained 3 of my kids as well as the adults on a rainy Vancouver day. It is like going to an amusement park but with educational value. We visited midweek when the local kids were still in school and it was like having the place to ourselves. The skytrain is very close so getting there from our hotel was very easy.

Reviewed July 19, 2009

I thought this was going to be just some boring place for kids but was totally wrong. I had a great time my 34 year old self. But, there was a toddler zone which i want to get a seasons pass for because my daughter had so much fun in. It was well set up and fenced in so i could just sit down and let her tear the place up!

1  Thank Z_R_2012
Reviewed September 17, 2007

I absolutely loved science world when I went there. It has so many things that you can do there. There was this thing where you stap a peice of fabric around the top of your head and you compete against another person to see who is more relaxed. I do not know how it works but it does. There are also other attractions inside the building like this other thing. There is a plastic box bolted to the ground and anyone, no matter your size can fit in it. I tell you this place is is massive. I didn't go though the whole place in one day. If I had the opportunity to go for a second day, I would. From the outside, this place is cool. It is just a massive dome that lights up at night.
I would definately go again. This place rocks!

2  Thank 112210b