“Best Science Attraction !”
Review of Science World

Ranked #24 of 363 things to do in Vancouver
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Science World at TELUS World of Science ignites the imagination with hands-on interactive exhibits, jaw-dropping live science shows, and the giant-screen OMNIMAX(R) Theatre. Fun for all ages, Science World is sure to jumpstart your imagination.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our family decided to spend the day strolling along the Seawall Path. We had just one full day in Vancouver. We could see the geodesic dome in the distance and as we got closer made a snap decision to go in and get out of the drizzle. We were very glad we did. My kids were 10, 12 and 14 at the time, all boys. They absolutely loved it and so did my wife and I. There was so much to do and experience. I would say it's probably one of the best attractions my family has ever been to and well worth the price of admission. There is a food concession inside, I believe a White Spot, but we didn't eat there. The location right on the water is fantastic. We spent approximately three hours there and didn't make it to the third floor but we were well stimulated and ready to move on. I strongly recommend it for families.. it is one of my children's strongest memories of Vancouver.

1  Thank Skislave
Write a ReviewReviews (1,092)
All reviews
"olympic village"
"sky train"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Tons to do with kids without being overwhelming. There are a lot of hands on activities. My boys loved the OmniMAX films.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Take the family they will love it, my kids are teenagers and they really enjoyed it. The Imax also was fantastic

1  Thank Lauren G
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I bought my grandchildren a membership to Science World and they have thoroughly enjoyed it. During a recent visit to Vancouver I was able to go with them and what a great time we had. I could go on and on but will simply say that it was a wonderful day of learning in a safe, pleasant venue. Most of all, it was FUN for all of us.

1  Thank Janice W
See more reviews
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The attraction was good the Omnimax was pretty awesome too although can make you feel a little motion sick but is a must see. My problem is more of a cleanliness issue the last two visits I've had at Science World have resulted in catching a cold this is with regular hand washing and using handsanitizer and other precautions. Just something to be aware of if you have a low immunity.

1  Thank tarynfawn