Pan Pacific Vancouver
$317
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$195
  • Breakfast included
$363
$350
  • Pool
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$237
$218
Orbitz.com
$418
$349
4,053 results
All reviewscruise shipfive sailsstanley parkcanada placeyour luggageconvention centerharbour viewclub floorpre cruisebeautiful hotelgrouse mountainwaterfront stationgas townluxury hotelpool and hot tubcorner roomcoal harbour
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This hotel is beautiful, welcoming and has views to die for. We had a corner room with four picture windows overlooking the harbour and mountains. We could have spent hours just watching the sea planes land and take off. We arrived before 9AM, too early to check in and the staff graciously took our bags, directed us to a hop on/off tour and said our bags would be in our room when we returned which they were. Luxury toiletries and great fluffy towels as well as robes for all three of us were provided. Also in the room were complimentary coffees and teas. We would highly recommend this hotel. We did not utilize the restaurants as we wanted to experience the city but we did walk through and they had some great views. Another plus is the walk from the cruise terminal is less than a few minutes after customs.

Room Tip: make sure to ask for a room overlooking the harbour
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank polsson
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have stayed at the Pan Pacific before and there are good points and cons. We stayed in a Panaramic View Room. It is larger with great views and comfortable furniture, but has a small bathroom with very little sink counter space. The other downfall was breakfast. Service was slow food taste and quality was just average for the $50 it cost. Next time I will stay at the Pacific Rim

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ladybug5
PanPacificVancouver, Director of Quality Assurance at Pan Pacific Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

We were pleased that we had the pleasure to welcome you back to experience our Panoramic Harbourview Room and to read that you enjoyed your accommodation and the views of the mountains and harbour from your room.

We have forwarded your comments regarding your dining experience to our Director of Food & Beverage to review with her team - we always appreciate guest feedback as this allows us to review our service and product and make changes when necessary.

It is disappointing to read that you will be selecting alternative accommodation for your next visit to Vancouver but will remain hopeful that we will have an opportunity to restore your loyalty.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Great location near restaurants. Beautiful view at the water. Water airplanes nearby. Had a great day at the park including the aquarium. Train station at walking distance. Services of hotel was good as well. Clean rooms. Conclusion: enjoyed my visit!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Booked as the first four nights of our Trans Rockies drive this was a superb pick.

Everything for tourists is right here. This is the hub for every bus pick up or transfer or sky train or taxi or sea plane or heli trip.

Eating out of all sorts and budgets is a few yards away.

The rooms and beds are really comfortable. The rooftop pool and hot tub spectacular.

The concierge (Romuel in particular) and other staff are really helpful and clearly want you go have a great time. We had a micro crisis to do with whale watching and they saved the day.

Could not have been better for us.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed at the Pan Pacific for a week for business and was very impressed. It skips the trends that modern hotels tend to favour for a more classic, timeless feel. It is especially great if you are working at the Vancouver Convention Centre which is attached to the hotel. Here are my pro's and con's for the Pan Pacific:

Pro's:
Amazingly comfortable beds (probably the nicest hotel mattress I've ever slept on)
A nice variety of pillows in shape & firmness (which I LOVE)
Beautiful linens
Beautiful view over the harbour
Spacious bathrooms
Plush bathrobes (REALLY plush - not the stiff, scratchy ones we are all used to in hotels)
A Starbucks attached to the hotel
Beautiful outdoor pool deck with hot tub - I spent most of my free time out there
Prompt service
Several restaurants & fast food places within walking distance

Cons:
Shower pressure was a bit weak (I like good water pressure in a shower)
Shower amenities looked a bit cheap - I'd like to see higher quality products available
They claim to be 'green' but the toilet tank in my room was enormous and definitely not low-flush.
Lobby was on the 3rd floor and a bit hard to find - I ended up taking the escalator with my luggage and discovered after there is an elevator that wasn't easily visible.

I really enjoyed my stay here and would be happy to again if my work permitted it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business