“Vancouver Pan Pacific” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pan Pacific Vancouver

You added Pan Pacific Vancouver to your Saves list
Pan Pacific Vancouver
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   300-999 Canada Place Way | Suite 300, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C3B5, Canada (Downtown)   |
Ranked #15 of 96 Hotels in Vancouver
Winnipeg, Canada
“Vancouver Pan Pacific”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Overall this is a nice hotel. I did have some issues with how they cleaned the bathtub, or rather didn't. But this was fixed with a quick phone call to housekeeping.
Excellent toiletries from Spa Utopia. Comfy beds and awesome views of the city and harbour, as this hotel sits on top of Canada Place and is right on the harbour.
Close to everything and connected to lots of other buildings underground so you can stay out of the rain when needed.
I have stayed here twice and enjoyed my stayed both times. The outdoor heated pool and hot tub are a nice treat!
On our trip we were walking out the front doors and there was little dog kinda wandering around looking lost. The concierges had treats to give him and were quite nice to the dog. The owners soon came to find him though.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

Regina, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed here in December for meetings I had at the convention centre. I stayed two nights and I enjoyed my time there. The hotel is very nice but you have to go up two levels to find the front desk. Seemed odd when I first came in and wasn't sure where to go. Concierge is right at the door on ground level so I would consult with them to direct you where to go.
Check in was easy and the woman at the desk was very nice. My room was very nice and comfortable, I was given a room with two double beds which a double bed seemed small to me but I was alone so it was okay. Had my spouse accompanied me we would have had to change rooms to a king bed as we have at home. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom had awesome shampoo, toiletries and slightly bigger towels than normal which I really liked. Two bathrobes were also included and were very soft and nice.
Coffee in the room was very good, some of the best I have had in a hotel. A tea kettle was also in the room which is good since I mostly drink tea. Had a decent view of part of the harbour and the city.
The only thing I did not like was the restaurant was closed and the bar upstairs too for a private functions. My colleagues and I had went out for dinner and returned to a hotel to have a drink before returning to our room and could not find anywhere to get one in the hotel. Security also did not seem sure where to go particularly as we said we wanted to go to the bar only to get there and see it was closed too. Security should have been aware of this. I understand it is Christmas but it would be nice to have some area to have an evening drink.

Overall nice stay and I would return with my spouse.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I believe this hotel chain originates in Hong Kong, and the level of service and comfort is consistent with what one would expect from the high end HK chains such as the Mandarin and Peninsula brands. Rooms were luxuriously appointed, and the level of service was exceptional. I was fortunate enough to be upgraded to a Harbor View room, and the views are absolutely stunning at night and I will pay up and opt for it next time. The business facilities are top notch as well. The downside, of course, is that all this comes at a cost. I debated between four and five stars, and Latinate,y opted for four as I believe there are good (though not as good) hotels in Vancouver at a much lower price.

Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank JNelsonRedSoxFan
Vancouver Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Not the cheapest Hotel in town, but with an excellent reason. It is worth every penny, and parking is free, not many hotels will do that for you. Rooms are spacious clean and WOW what a view we had from the 19th floor. And being in Vancouver at this time of year, they even provide you with a nice big umbrella which came in handy. Nice lounges and restaurants. As I say, not cheap, but you get what you pay for these days.
When you reserve your room make sure you ask for a Harbour View room.
Great price deals going on now for the Christmas season.
Do it and impress your Lady.

Room Tip: Ask for a Harbour View room, spectacular views
Port Coquitlam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Very high end hotel, comfortable beds, clean rooms and very close to everything in downtown Vancouver. The only down side was the cost of parking which is excessive, we arrived at 5.15 on a Saturday night and daily parking rate was $ 19.00 , we left at 10.00 am the next morning and the parking was $ 39.50

WONT GET ME AGAIN, AND WOULD NOT STAY THERE DUE TO PARKING COST

• 2 of 5 stars
Sechelt, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

We stayed here Dec 3,2012.Staff was extremely friendly and helpfull.Beautifull room with one of the most comfortable beds yet.Quiet and so close to skytrain never bothered moving the car.First stay here,definatly will be back.

1 Thank Proflex957
Abbotsford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

We recently stayed at the Vancouver Pan Pacific for one night as we were going on a Carol ship cruise. The hotel is a lovely place to spend time. The decor is very attractive particularly with the Christmas decorations. Our room, overlooking the new convention centre and the harbour, was very very comfortable.It was interesting watching the coming and going of the seaplanes and the
freighters. The parking and the beverages are quite pricey but expected in such a setting. We did get breakfast free though which made up for it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Harbour and Stanley Park