“Fly & Dine - A great experience, with excellent food” 5 of 5 bubbles

$97.61*
and up
Vancouver Seaplane Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Come aboard for a scenic seaplane flight and experience an authentic west coast way of life! Out here, this is how we travel for work, for fun & sometimes just for the view! Join us for a tour or scheduled flight today and see BC the way we do. You've come all the way west, the only direction left to go is up!
Lincoln
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fly & Dine - A great experience, with excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2010

Whilst in Vancouver recently we did the Fly & Dine experience through Harbour Air (07 July 2010). This involved a seaplane flight over the city of Vancouver which was spectacular! We flew on a gorgeous summers evening and landed at Horseshoe Bay for our Dinner at the Boathouse Restaurant. We had an excellent 5 course meal for example I had:
Caesar Salad with Fresh Bread
Calamari (to share)
Firecracker Shrimp
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
Coffee
This was one of the best meals I had during my 3 week visit to Canada! The service was very good and the staff very attentive and friendly.
At 9.30pm we then rode home in a stretch limo and saw a lovely sunset over Lions Gate Bridge. The driver dropped us at our hotel and the evening was well worth the £120 we each paid.

3 Thank Rhodsey27

Bath, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“great views, fantastic take off”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2010

Took the $99 trip 30mins, great views of the islands and olympic NP.
be sure to ask to sit up front with the pilot for the best views!!!

london
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 163 helpful votes
“take day trip to victoria by seaplane”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2010

i must admit i was terrified in the seaplane from vancouver to Victoria - but if you can afford it, it has to be done. it only takes 30 minutes.
we opted to fly there then get the coach and ferry back which takes almost 4 hours.
if you have the money take the plane there and back.
victoria is lovely.

2 Thank julieannboo
Lucerne
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Day trip to Victoria”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2010

I stayed almost two weeks in Vancouver and wanted to make a daytrip to Victoria. As it takes very long to go to Victoria by ferry and bus I decided to fly with Harbour Air Seaplanes. When I arrived for check-in they were really nice and explained me everything. The flight was great. You can even sit in the cockpit when you are fast enough to catch this seat!
On the way back I was a little bit to early for check-in, so I could take one flight earlier.
If you want to go to Victoria by floatplane then you should really choose Harbour Air.

2 Thank Ilanaaq
Vancouver, BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best way to travel to Victoria and Vancouver Island..."”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2010

The check-in was smooth, had a coffee and muffin while I waited (did I mention it was complimentary?) A quick short flight and I was already in Victoria's harbor. Not too mention the attraction of flying through the islands from Vancouver, the flight was incredible. Highly recommended if you're tired of taking the ferry - also saves you on taking a car to Victoria. Everything is in walking distance.

5 Thank TomatoFromage