“Outstanding service and client relations”

Harbour Air Seaplanes
Vancouver to Victoria Seaplane Flight
$228.23*
Snorkeling with Seals in Nanaimo from Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Come aboard for a scenic seaplane flight and experience an authentic west coast way of life! Out here, this is how we travel for work, for fun & sometimes just for the view! Join us for a tour or scheduled flight today and see BC the way we do. You've come all the way west, the only direction left to go is up!
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have flown with Harbour Air a number of times in the last year. The service is great and very seldom delayed. The staff are outstanding. Consider this your first choice for travel in BC.

1  Thank Melbfoodie
HarbourAirSeaplanes, customer care coordinator at Harbour Air Seaplanes, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear MelbFoodie_13,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about our service and for your patronage. It is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I tried to book any sea plane excursion while in town, but I was out of luck.

The tour operators kindly offered to let me pay for all three seats if I really wanted to go (where I'd be refunded if someone else showed up on the tour).

Sounded fun, but don't count on this as happening while in vancouver.

HarbourAirSeaplanes, Customer Care Coordinator at Harbour Air Seaplanes, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear elleemmess,
We appreciate that you have taken the time to review our service. We are very sorry to hear that you did not have the opportunity to fly with us during your stay in Vancouver. This is currently our off-season for tours, and as a result we will only schedule scenic flights on a request basis with a minimum reservation of 3 adults. Please note that we offer many other packaged tours using our scheduled flight service to and from Victoria on a yearly basis, without any minimum passenger requirement. I apologize if this was not offered to you and will address that with our reservation department.
Again, thank you for your comment. We trust to have the opportunity to welcome you on board our services on your next visit.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We took the seaplane from Vancouver to Victoria and back. Something had gone wrong with our reservation but the issue was addressed quickly by friendly staff. In both places these were the first terminals for seaplanes we had ever seen. Yes it was amazing to us seeing planes systematically taking of and landing on limited space of water. Even more amazing was the experience of taking and landing in these plances ourselves. The views of the cities, the islands and the ocean were baffling.

HarbourAirSeaplanes, customer care coordinator at Harbour Air Seaplanes, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear foodieMunich_Germany,
Thank you very much for choosing Harbour Air for your first seaplane flight. We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience and hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday in our beautiful city. Thank you very much for recommending our service.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

…and check this out.

During our family's summer stay in Vancouver, we decided that there was a lot see that could best be done by air. Besides, a sea plane trip? Now that's pretty unique for landlocked Texans! Originally a day trip to Victoria and Butchart Gardens was planned and I contacted Harbour Air via e-mail to set this up. They were prompt, professional, and friendly in tone in response. They were even more accommodating when we changed plans in an effort to appease the youngest member of the family…and EVEN BETTER when we changed the plans yet again. All of this is say that the employees/booking agents made all the difference. Sure the plane tour was great. Sure the scenery was beautiful. Sure the Captain and staff at the modern terminal were more than capable. But none of it would have happened without the people on point…thanks a lot! Checked that box on my bucket list!

HarbourAirSeaplanes, Customer Care Coordinator at Harbour Air Seaplanes, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Wannagetawaymore,
I would like to thank you very much for your 5-star review and for the wonderful feedback regarding our employees. Our staff is genuinely dedicated to providing guests with the best possible service in a safe, professional, efficient and friendly environment, and we are thrilled that you and your family enjoyed the full experience. Your comment has been be shared with everyone at Harbour Air Ltd.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I recently took the seaplane/floatplane DeHavilland Beaver scenic ride from out of the Downtown Coal Harbour waterfront port next to the Vancouver Convention Center. It is worth the experience. The
running of the operation is efficient. In fact,I had been having foot problems and was wheeled down to the plane which I really appreciated.

The DE Havilland Beaver sat six and was quite comfortable. Seating could be rearranged by weight distribution, I was on the 40 minute ride for
$170 which went over Lions Gate Bridge, the North Coast mountains , some of West Vancouver,
the city skyline and back to port .

We started slowly going over the bridge and soon reached cruising speed of 130 mph. The scenery quickly became spectacular as we cut thru tree filled mountains seeing lakes but few signs of life only minutes from cosmopolitan Vancouver. I would have thought we were far north. Noise keeps conversation to a minimum with everyone concentrating on the view with their cameras. I prefer that style of adventure rather than a tour guide experience.

We curved around and flew over the highrises of downtown Vancouver searching out landmarks before touching down at sea. I was surprised how easy and smooth it was to touch down. The pilot didn't have to find a narrow runway, or taxi far to the dock.

Altogether, I strongly recommend the experience. Both the pilot and passengers were having a great day. I'll do it again when there is more snow but still good flying conditions.

HarbourAirSeaplanes, Customer Care Coordinator at Harbour Air Seaplanes, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear wastewater2013,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience on our Vancouver Panorama tour with our TripAdvisor readers and for recommending our service. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests and we are very happy to know that you enjoyed the flight and the beautiful views of our city, coastline and neighbouring mountains.
We look forward to welcoming you back for more adventures!