“Great Adventure - Great Service - Great People”

Harbour Air Seaplanes
Vancouver to Victoria by Seaplane and Ferry
$229.22*
Snorkeling with Seals in Nanaimo from Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Come aboard for a scenic seaplane flight and experience an authentic west coast way of life! Out here, this is how we travel for work, for fun & sometimes just for the view! Join us for a tour or scheduled flight today and see BC the way we do. You've come all the way west, the only direction left to go is up!
Sunnyvale, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Adventure – Great Service – Great People”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My wife and I just recently visited Vancouver to celebrate our wedding anniversary. After two days of local sightseeing, we decided to take a seaplane trip to Victoria with Harbour Air. From the moment we walked into the terminal to book the trip to the time we returned, we felt like VIPs and were treated with first class service. The reservation clerk made us aware that we could save a major amount of money by booking our roundtrip online. He was nice enough to even make the reservations on our behalf. The planes are in great condition and the pilots show tremendous care for their customers. I was even able to sit on the co-pilot seat on the return flight, which elevated the whole experience. When bad weather hit Victoria, Harbour Air called the customers that were booked on the next (to be canceled) flight to provide them with a chance to get on the earlier flight. That’s great customer service. The next time we’re in Vancouver, we’ll definitely try another of their many tours. It’s a great adventure and worth the money.

Visited December 2012
HarbourAirSeaplanes, Customer Care Coordinator at Harbour Air Seaplanes, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear doctg,
Happy Anniversary! Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with our TripAdvisor readers. It looks like you had a terrific time! I am so happy that you got the chance to fly in the co-pilot seat. This is the best seat in the house available to all our guests on a request basis.
We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back soon for more adventures!

• Turkish first
Auckland, New Zealand
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Awesome...”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Excellent way to see the City and surrounding area...This had to be the best thing I did while I was here. had an absolutley awesome time on this scenic flight. (it also helped that it was a nice day too!). thanks guys

Visited December 2012
HarbourAirSeaplanes, Customer Care Coordinator at Harbour Air Seaplanes, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear Todd M,
I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your tour so much. Thank you for your kind feedback.
Qualicum Beach, British Columbia, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Shame on you, if you are cancelling flights in this age of instant communications you owe your passengers a warning via social m”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Harbour Air is excellent in every aspect but one, communicating cancellations to customers. I use the airline often and find it to be outstanding value, professional service, amazing views. I generally recommend the airline to all our visitors with one big CAVEAT! If you absolutely must make a connection on time Harbour Air will not warn you their flight off the Island will be cancelled until moments before departure even when the likely hood is almost a certainty.

Take their float planes at every opportunity EXCEPT when you absolutely have to be there on time and have no wiggle room.

This day we drove an hour to the terminal to catch a flight out of Naniamo at 13:30. When we got to the terminal we learned no flights had departed since 09:00 due to fog.

Harbour has my email and cell phone as I am a frequent flyer member. In this day and age it ain't quite good enough to wait until we walk in the door.

We drove home and made our connection by flying land based and therefore Instrument Flight Rules KD Air departing from the Qualicum Beach airport.

Good thing we had lots of time to spare.

Come on Harbour Air you do better than this at every other thing you do.

I will be flying Harbour Air again but I'll be calling them every hour before I leave the house.

3 Thank 1Redneckstranger
Dear 1Redneckstranger,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent experience on our service. Please accept our sincere apologies for our lack of communication when it came to your flight cancellation. On days where we anticipate that the weather will be affecting our services, our reservation agents try to send out emails/texts advising of possible weather delay or cancellation as soon as possible. In order to further investigate the reason why you did not get the information, please kindly contact me directly at customercare@harbourair.com with your full name, contact details and flight information.
Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. For future travels and as a tip for our TripAdvisor readers, passengers can check Harbour Air Realtime Flight Status for latest weather updates at www.harbourair.com.

Beautiful BC
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Quality Service and Customer Care”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

From reservations to checkin to boarding and flight ... very impressed with staff, their customer care, as well as an exceptional flight !

Visited December 2012
HarbourAirSeaplanes, Customer Care Coordinator at Harbour Air Seaplanes, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear Miraclesmom,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about our staff and services. Feedback from our passengers is greatly appreciated and incredibly valuable for both employee recognition and for us to find ways to improve our services.
Ottawa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great way to travel”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I'd never heard about Harbour Air, and after my first trip with them I would absolutely recommend them. I was very impressed that they are such a green carbon neutral company. The flights are quick, but the main selling point are the breathtaking views! You will land right downtown which means you can get anywhere you're going quickly.

Just one point of caution if you're motion sensitive, make sure you pop some gravol. :)

Visited December 2012
HarbourAirSeaplanes, Customer Care coordinator at Harbour Air Seaplanes, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear Amelie-Mellow,
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your first flight with us. Thank you very much for recommending our services.