Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:30 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Vancouver
from $37.96
from $86.77
from $166.57
from $42.61
2,871 results
All reviews butchart gardens shannon falls stanley park granville island driver guide capilano suspension bridge grouse mountain bus tour great tour vancouver city day pass gas town beautiful city victoria whistler herman overview
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a great tour! This is a must tour to do! I felt safe and looked after with this company (I was solo) Our tour guide was great, very educated and funny! The amount of time that was aloud at each site was perfect. At the end of the tour they gave the option to be dropped off wherever you liked, which was convenient for me since I was not staying at a hotel.

Date of experience: September 2019
WestcoastSights, Guest Relations Manager at Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear manyak99,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience on our Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge tour!

At Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing, we strive to go above and beyond in order to provide a high quality tour while exceeding expectations and I am thrilled to hear that this was your experience.

If you ever find yourself back in Vancouver, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really enjoyed all aspects of this. The Hop on Hop off with two options, the trip to Grouse Mountain and the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. The only problem, I don't think 2 days is enough to see it all!

Dear CraigW3095,

Thank you for taking the chance to share your review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time on our Hop-On Hop-Off tour and that you were able to explore Grouse Mountain and the Capilano Suspension Bridge as well!

If you ever find yourself back in Vancouver, we hope to see you on-board again to explore some more!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We highly recommend this day tour -and hope you are lucky enough to get Mark for your guide. He expertly drove while telling all about the passing scenes- current news and ancient folklore while driving through native reservations and beautiful countryside. He was very helpful - (which side of the ferry to watch for whales and sea lions!!) The Butchart gardens are truly awe inspiring- it’s easy to see the wonder of the beauty reflected in all of the faces there!!

Dear Eileen H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your remarkable experience with us! I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time on our Victoria and Butchart Gardens tour with Mark.

We strive to provide a high quality tour with fun and knowledgeable commentary and I am pleased to hear how much Mark's insight and wealth of knowledge helped to enhance your experience!

I will be sure to pass your compliments onto him as I know he will be elated to know you enjoyed your time with him!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We got to take this tour to a salmon hatchery, Grouse Mountain and the Suspension bridge. This was a great tour, and he was prepared for the weather with umbrellas and was very knowledgeable about the salmon hatchery and was an unexpected trip and super interesting. Had a lot of time at the suspension bridge to get eats, coffee and shop since I only took 10 steps on the bridge and my vertigo kicked in, had to turn around. Only 1 out of 4 of us made it across. The views are stunning. At Grousse Mountain the cable packs you in like sardines, which not pleasant but not the tours fault. The views would have been amazing if not for the huge cloud we were sitting in. There was a slight break and you could see all the way into Vancouver, that lasted about a couple of minutes. We also got to wear the Ponchos they gave away at the Bridge here because it starting pouring halfway into our tour. We made the mistake of eating lunch first and missed everything else, that looked pretty amazing like the bears, Grinder and his pal. Great tour, highly recommend it.

Dear harrishwhippets,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and feedback with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time on our Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge tour.

At Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing, we strive to operate fun and knowledgeable tours and after reading your review I am thrilled to hear this is being accomplished and that the wet weather didn't dampen your spirits too much!

If you ever find yourself back in Vancouver, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

WE bought the two day HOHO ticket with the Nighttime tour and the E-boat. Great value. WE never had to wait very long for a bus to arrive at our stop.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank JanRotwo

Dear JanRotwo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am pleased to hear you were able to explore and learn about our beautiful city from the land and the water on our Hop-On Hop-Off, Evening and Coal Harbour Electric Boat tours.

If you ever find yourselves back in Vancouver, we hope to see you again!