“A piece of history restored and kept.”

Brockton Point Totem Pole
$37.39*
Vancouver Trolley Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #21 of 359 things to do in Vancouver
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I came to Vancouver originally when I was around 5 with my mother, to visit relatives. One thing that remained in my mind from that time were the totem poles. When I moved to Vancouver I was excited to see them still there. They are worth seeing. They represent so classically an aspect of west coast native tradition and spirituality. For tourists it lets you know that you are in Canada. It is wonderful they are maintained so well. With the well deserved revival of native culture and art we are beginning to see more totems. The best places to see them in Vancouver are Stanley Park and the wonderful Anthropology Museum at UBC.

1  Thank Arunk45

Reviewed November 12, 2012

It made me feel like I was so in Canada.(From Great Britain)
Imagining the work to create this masterpiece.
So majestic and a vital piece of Canadian history

1  Thank VancouverLenny
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Its really great to be able to take visitors to the city to this piece of history and artwork. I love the fact that its situated in stanley park such a peaceful setting when its not over run by tourists.

1  Thank Kiwicanuck72
Reviewed October 24, 2012

A fun stop while in Stanley Park. We were there in the rain but still had a great time. Each totem pole has an explination. They are a lot taller than I thought they would be. There is also a great shop next to it with lots of fun things to look at and/or buy. There is a parking lot right in front of the totem poles too for easy access

3  Thank Nikki T
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Well worth spending time while in Stanley Place. It has a significant part in Vancouver's history. Take time of the trolley tour bus just to have a look around (good views too).

3  Thank Anonymous255068