Coast Coal Harbour Hotel by APA
$317
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$195
$448
$387
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$237
Travelocity
$529
$460
2,420 results
All reviewsstanley parkprestons restaurantcoal harbourgreat locationcanada placedowntown vancouvercorner roomfloor to ceiling windowsvalet parkingconvention centerpool and hot tubmodern hotelwithin walking distancefront desk staffshort walkbusiness triptwo double beds
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Thank you to all the wonderful staff that made my first Vancouver stay memorable!
I loved walking around the nearby harbour and the shops in the town. Everything felt like walking distance.
The wonderful front office staff were amazing in getting me settled in and helpful in pointing me to a handly little restaurant just around the corner.
My room was beautifully appointed, with an wonderful view of the water and mountains.
I have nothing bad to say about this hotel... I will be back in the near future to explore more of you wonderful city.

Room Tip: Upper floors facing the water provide excellent views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Ms_Fernweh
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This hotel sits perfectly in downtown Vancover, easy walking distance to make places, including a spectacular harbour, great for walking around and exploring the sites.
The staff are very accommodating and helpful.
Rooms were amazing and comfortable... oh so comfortable!
Breakfast was delicious.
You can't go wrong with booking this hotel for you stay in Vancouver! I'll be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor facing the harbour!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank Rachael N
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My woife and I stayed 3 nights here at the start of a fortnight in Canada. We had been due to have one of the upper corner rooms but somehow this had not been arranged so I was not predisposed to like everything blindly. However the staff in particular Sheron on front desk managed to get rid of any remaining negative feelingsd. She could not nhave done more to think iof things we would like to do. For example, the first day we had a raft of plans but it was pouring with rain so she sent us off by bus to the Museum of Anthropology to see the First Nations exhibit ,which was great, Then, the next day, by way of an apology for the room confusion we found a bottle of wine eaiting in our room. She should immediately be promoted!

That said, the hotel was very close to Canada Place and the waterfront, the breakfasts were very good, my only reservations were that I thought the room fairly small copmpared to comparable hotels at that price, which was considerable. Overll, though, a good choice for where it is, thanks again Sheron

Room Tip: upper floor corner, supposed to be good
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank andreaski18
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Room was fresh and airy. Beds were comfortable. Staff was pleasant and friendly. Great location with lovely views of the harbor. Outstanding service from the housekeeping staff -- they filled the ice bucket and put our bottles of soda in the bucket. It was so nice to not have to schlep down to the ice machine and have cool drinks ready for us. I've stayed at high-end hotels that didn't offer this level service. Coast Coal Harbor Hotel is an excellent choice for your stay -- highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank TravellingFools_YVR
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The service is great, the location is great (too close from the Coal Harbour), all the employees are awesome and friendly. The rooms are wide and clean. I've never eaten breakfast there (I don't know why) so I don't have any basis to have an opinion of it.

Keep doing that wonderful job! Thank you! :)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family