Coast Coal Harbour Hotel by APA
Hyatt Regency Vancouver(Vancouver)
Fairmont Pacific Rim(Vancouver)
Blue Horizon Hotel(Vancouver)
2,399 results
All reviewsstanley parkprestons restaurantcoal harbourgreat locationcanada placedowntown vancouvercorner roomfloor to ceiling windowsvalet parkingconvention centerpool and hot tubmodern hotelwithin walking distancefront desk staffshort walkbusiness triptwo double beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Rate, room, amenities were great for the cost. Hotel staff were exceptional; friendly and helpful. Staff engaged us I conversation, worked to ensure our needs we're being met, even while waiting for friends in the lobby. Suggestions for evening meals were fantastic. The little things make the trip, right? Room was very nice, and for the rate, was a fantastic value. For that and service, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone for holiday or business.

Room Tip: Northwest corner room had a lovely view of the harbor and north shore.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LindellEdgcombe
NeshaMilicevic, Director of Operations at Coast Coal Harbour Hotel by APA, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

I agree with you: it’s the little things that count and our Ambassadors are great when it comes to details. We appreciate the review and recommendation.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The hotel was excellent. During my visit to Canada I stayed at 3 different hotels and Coast Coal Harbour is my favorite one. The room was small (smallest one from 3 of visited) but very comfortable with an amazing view. Very clean. The staff was helpful and understanding.

Room Tip: Ask of the bay view. It is amazing!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, great to hear that you liked our Hotel.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed at Coal Harbour for 3 nights in September. The hotel was in a good location and the facilities were good: spacious rooms, great little hot tub and pool, but the staff were even better. We had an unfortunate incident whilst we were in Vancouver, which could have resulted in us abandoning our holiday. However, the front desk staff in particular, were so helpful, considerate and efficient, that we were able to stay on and continue with the rest of the holiday. They really did make all the difference and we will be forever grateful to them for the compassion and support they showed us.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Philippa839

Comments like yours are the best reward anyone can wish for! Thank you so much, we are extremely happy that we could contribute to a good vacation; our team will love reading your review! We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed here with a great online rate that enticed me to succumb to paying the pay-more-than-you -get price of modern, downtown Vancouver hotels. This was an incredibly comfortable hotel, with incredibly friendly staff. On several occasions, I caught myself having full conversations with guest services or reception attendants while waiting in the lobby. My premium king suite was comfortable and modern, and on the top floor (as requested in my reservation notes). However, it lacked any kind of character you might expect from a $200+/night stay. I've stayed in many hotels on the BC and US West coast that provide a lot more depth to their rooms and at equal or less cost. This is, however, the price you pay in Vancouver. I would stay here again... but not before I try out a few others.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kyle R

My team will appreciate reading your kind review and I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Coast Coal Harbour Hotel.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had a wonderful 3 night stay at this hotel near picturesque Coal Harbour. The location is about mid-way between Stanley Park and the downtown shopping area. We stayed in a large room with sitting area (Premium King). . . the bathroom was quite nice with a separate shower and big soaking tub. This hotel is way above average in every way. By the way, there is a terrific store diagonally across the street (Urban Fair) that offers great breakfasts, coffee, and an extensive lunch and dinner menu. The hotel's restaurant "Prestons" also has a very creative menu.

Room Tip: Book a premium king with a balcony which offer more space.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank azone

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very lucky to be in such a great downtown location, within walking distance to everything. We are looking forward to welcoming you back!