“Delic!”

Shuraku Sake Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Shuraku Sake Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 3,775 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Japanese, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Granville Street
Cross street: Robson Street
Transit: We are located one block from major public transit stops. Downtown bound buses travel north on Seymour (just east of us) and Outbound buses travel south on Howe just west of us. Using the Sky Train? Closest Stop is the Pacific Centre Mall; just 1 1/2 blocks to our north. Numerous taxis can be found up and down Granville entertainment corridor.
Toronto
“Delic!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

This place was lovely! Right downtown near all the night spots and open late on the weekends it was perfect for a few friends to grab great sushi before a night out. We found other spots nearby that we're a little easier on the wallet but if you are not on as tight of a buget as I am then it is great!

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Glad I went”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Within easy walking distance of my hotel, Shuraku proved to be a great choice. I made a reservation online (for a Wednesday lunch time) which was a good idea as the place soon filled up. The fish was fresh and tasty and as noted by others, the right temperature. I enjoyed the hot sake flight which came with detailed information as to the source,alcohol content, etc. Service was friendly and efficient. I am very particular about my sushi and Shuraku lived up to my standards. I recommend it highly.

• Visited April 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“So good, I went back for seconds”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I went one evening, and loved it so much that I returned for a snack the next day.

Service was exceptional - polite, timely, courteous. I asked questions about the menu and received clear answers and great recommendations.

I had the Tuna Tartar and the Rainbow Roll. Both were very fresh, vibrant and delicious. It's hard to find a flaw in a place like this where to food is so incredible, the staff clearly love the product they are selling, and the atmosphere is great and jovial.

I hope to return to ShuRaku a few times each year from now on as I make my way through Vancouver.

• Visited April 2014
“Great casual sushi in Vancouver”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Reasonably priced and very good sushi, good service, lots of locals, very fresh big eye tuna was a hit

Visited March 2014
Fort Frances, Canada
“Excellent, even with the kids in tow”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We found Shuraku on Tripadvisor, desperate for somewhere to eat with the kids that wasn't Maccas or Subways. This is not somewhere you would take kids unless you had to, but we had to and the staff treated them great. We really appreciated the prompt, efficient and pleasant service by Shuraku's waitstaff. Our waitress didn't forget a thing, even when our order chopped and changed.
My husband greatly enjoyed the moderately priced drinks, as did I. Our sushi and sashimi was fresh, the perfect temperature (which restaurants often get wrong), and delectably tasty.
The place was full on a Wednesday night which is a great sign. We were very pleased with our choice. You will be too.

• Visited March 2014