The hotel structure is very good! Rooms are great, with all you would ask for. Location is very good. Hotel overall maintenance is still very good.
(1) checkin was VERY confusing and was done at the basement lobby. We got there at around noon and our rooms were not ready - all fine. They said they would call us when the rooms were ready. And they called us about one room at 2:57pm, 3' before checkin time - no need to call...! Checkout was very good.
(2) one of our rooms was for only one night and for that guest it was offered an upgrade. However for the other guest (2 nights) nothing was offered... Not organized.
(3) we found lots of hairs and body hairs on the bed and in the bathroom. Shower is hard to operate.
(4) the turndown was not done until 9:10pm - bad to have somebody knocking on your door after 8ish pm.
(5) long wait during breakfast as there is only one host at the restaurant.
(6) we asked for the concierge to deliver our stored luggage to out room before 10am and when we got back to the hotel at 3pm it was not in the room... annoying.
We wanted to better rate this hotel, but it impossible assuming service.
- Free Wifi