Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver
Loden Hotel(Vancouver)
Blue Horizon Hotel(Vancouver)
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver(Vancouver)
1,822 results
All reviewschi spamarket by jean georgeslower lobbyalberni streetbathroom mirrorstreet levelconcierge teambeautiful hotelone bedroom suitenespresso machinehotel experiencesteam roombreakfast was includedvalet parkingturn down servicefitness centeran upgrade
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I've stayed at most of the large chain hotels. This was my 1st time here. It was great from the beginning. I asked if they had any upgrades available at check in. They bumped me up to a great 1 bdrm. It was wonderful. Reminds me of the great hotels in Europe only with a lot of space, very modern.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
Kari K, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Doug W,

Thank you for your comments. We are very glad that you enjoyed your first stay at the Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver. Hopefully you will have more stays with you visit Vancouver as we look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

If you are arriving from the Vancouver Airport and want an easy way to get downtown Vancouver, hop onto the Vancouver Sky Train (Canada Line) to Vancouver City Centre Station (Granville St. & West Georgia St.) and walk a few (3) blocks to the Shangri-La hotel.

Hotel is a few steps away from Urban Fare with groceries, a hot & cold deli/eatery and a Starbucks all located inside the store. Also on Robson St. & Alberni St. there are lots of restaurants to select from and shopping.

Gym was very clean with very helpful staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the construction side, much more quiet and with a better view (City street).
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Kari K, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear BbiTRAVELS,

Thank you for taking time in writing your thoughts. It is so nice to hear that you loved the location of the hotel. We hope to see you again in your next visit to Vancouver.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Was in Vancouver for conference at this hotel. Impeccable service. Friendly staff. Incredibly clean. Luxury. Super comfy beds. The bathroom was decadent. Highly recommend corner room on 12th floor. Great location close to Robson St. Had a dinner and breakfast at Marketplace. Food was exceptional. If you are looking for a spluge in vancouver, I'd do it here :)

Room Tip: Corner room was bright and open feel. 12th floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Sharon P,

Thank you for your kind words. We are very glad that you have chosen our hotel for your conference. We look forward seeing you again either for another conference or if you just wanted to relax.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Due to using too long hours in computer works, My right arm and shoulder got a very serious acute pain and frozen shoulder. It was so painful and my arm could not even move one inch from my body. My right side movement is totally limited that I even can not move 5 inches from my body. Since I am a Golden Circle member, So I decided to try this CHI SPA. This Shangri-La Chi Spa has a very nice quiet and spacious (I guess is about 400 square feet) treatment room with private shower/steam room and bathroom, so clean and so comfortable. You just feel totally relax when you are there. The best is I met two great experienced and kind massage therapists, Christie and Ayeshe. They are the best you can find. After three intensive treatments in one week, my shoulder and arm condition had already recovered back to normal movement that I can dress myself. This is magic to me. I gave them two thumbs up. Now I still come back to massage my back and shoulder to release the work stress. Sunny S.-Vancouver, BC

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Kari K, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear sunny S,

It is so nice to hear that Christie and Ayeshe was able to help you feel better. I will pass on your comments to them and I am sure that they will be very humbled by your words. Thank you for taking time in writing this review and we look forward seeing you again at Chi, The Spa.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The hotel did not disappoint; quality and luxury abounds from top to bottom. Staff are attentive and friendly in a unsnobby way. We`ve stayed in enough top end hotels to know that this is very difficult to pull off. Food and drinks were was top quality. Every detail in the well appointed suite was thought out.

Room Tip: If you have the pleasure of staying in a one BR suite plan on spending some quality time in the room to take advantage of the lavish and well appointed amenities.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Dear David C,

Thank you for your comments. I am glad to learn that our staff were very attentive and friendly to you and that you enjoyed the food and drinks served. We hope to welcome you back at the Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver!