“fabulous food; great atmosphere and helpful staff”
Review of Cafe Medina

Cafe Medina
Ranked #8 of 3,728 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Cafe, Mediterranean, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Oakville,Ontario Can
“fabulous food; great atmosphere and helpful staff”
Reviewed July 18, 2010

I absolutely loved our lunch at Medina as did my children and friends. Go! You will not regret it for a moment! The menu is not extensive but what is offered is fabulous.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
“Absolutely the best Americano i've ever drank”
Reviewed April 28, 2010

Wow, this was such a surprise. I went for breakfast and it was stellar. The food was amazing and the coffee was simply the best I've ever had.

Vancouver, Canada
“good place for sunday brunch, bad place for very-hungry people...”
Reviewed April 16, 2010

Every time that I've gone to this place on sunday mornings, we've had to put our names on the waiting list and had to wait for more than an hour... One time, I actually saw parties arriving later than us, however were seated sooner than us... The host kept telling me that we'll be next... but never happened... So if you're really hungry, you don't get to eat for an hour once you arrive here... The waffles are overrated... I've had far better belgian waffles than this place... once we were seated, the waitress was rude and not at all attentive... it was as if she was serving us for free... The quality of the food though is fantastic... their focaccia bread is far better than their famous waffles... and the brunch looks and tastes great... the place is very cozy and european style, although most of restaurants in Vancouver are not your typical north american place and give you the european feeling...

Philadelphia, PA
“Flavorful dishes, Delicious Coffee.. Wish I had it next door!”
Reviewed January 24, 2010

I was in love with this place.. It's hard to find a brunch spot that has both healthy and filling plates AND well-made coffee drinks. This was exactly that. Although you will pay more for brunch than you're used to, it is definitely worth going to at least once. The belgian waffles are cheaper but just as delicious! I wish I had gone again for lunch. Two thumbs WAY up!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook