“mmmm, waffles......”

Ranked #26 of 4,346 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is a great find. Fun cocktails, great waffles, good brunch, possibly the best coffee in all of BC (Ok, I only tried 14 other places, but this was hands down the best of those). I really like the staff- everyone was nice and very professional and attentive. I went twice in 48 hours.....you should go, but know that you should go at 8:30 on weekends if you want to get in for 9am brunch.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,578)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Absolutely love this place! Make sure you get some waffles for dessert, they are the best! All the things I have ordered on the menu have been so delicious!

Only minus side is that it’s so popular that you need to wait 60+minutes almost every time you walk in and they don’t take reservations either. Now that I’m aware of that we usually go to put our name down an hour before we would like to go in and then just walk around downtown or go shopping meanwhile as you don’t have to stay at their premises while waiting!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This cafe was right next to our hotel, and was highly recommended by the hotel staff, rightly so. A lovely brunch!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great atmosphere, pricing, coffee and customer service. I had the Harissa 'Burger' and it was delicious. Coffee was from Parallel 49 Roasters that I visited so I was delighted to see that it was being brewed here.

Last behind the bar (short brown hair) was very friendly and extremely knowledgable on the menu contents.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great breakfast in downtown and easy to walk to. Long lines equal good food. Bustling ambiance and a must eat when in Vancouver

Date of visit: August 2019