“Excellent pizza- desserts even better!”

Trattoria Kitsilano
Reserve a Table
Sat, 7/20
8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #27 of 4,291 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Kitsilano
Cross street: Burrard
Transit: Public Transit is available less than half a block from our front door. The 4 or 7 busses have a stop right at Burrard and 4th.
Description: Trattoria Italian Kitchen is a vibrant, restaurant, where contemporary design unites with casual Italian dining and a focus on sharing. Service is relaxed, knowledgeable and welcoming. The menu consists of traditional trattoria style cuisine - hand made pizzas, bruschetta, antipasto, pasta and meat platters, fresh fish and familiar Italian staple items like Forno Roasted Chicken and Veal Scaloppini with an aim to keep our menu items at $20 or less. A carefully chosen selection of 50 wines make up a list representing the major regions in Italy including Tuscany, Piedmont, Veneto and Sicily. Add in a few boutique California, and British Columbia wineries and you have the perfect combination of a simple, yet comprehensive wine selection.
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Came on spec on a very rainy Saturday evening. It looked packed but we got a table immediately.
Nice atmosphere, busy but not too noisy.
Great menu- very varied, good, mid range prices.
Nice, friendly server.
Pizzas were excellent, but my dessert- lemon and raspberry torte was amazing. My son had the zeppole al cioccolato which he also loved.
Very enjoyable meal.

1  Thank lazigirl

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

The service was incredible. My boyfriend surprised me with a dinner at Trattoria. When I first came to the table I was greeted by my server Frankie. He gave an amazing recommendation for a bottle of wine. His service was professional, personable, and very informative to the very end. His food runner Mathew although new to the job also provided professional and thorough service in a kind manner. The food...wow. I ordered the veal with wine sauce, lemon and capers. Everything was perfect and to my taste. Such a lovely experience. I work in the customer service industry myself and always appreciate those that go above and beyond. Gorgeous spot.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Great food and service .....Nicholas, our server, made the night even more enjoyable !!
I highly recommend the pasta platter and carne platter!

Bruce A

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Went on a tuesday night for $10 PASTA NIGHT. We all enjoyed spaghetti & meatballs, which was excellent. Garlic bread with cheese, delightful. The choice of wine devine. The service was 2nd to none. The restaurant itself is lovely & lively! Would go back anytime.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018

My husband and I were visiting family in Vancouver and on our last night visited your restaurant. It was my husband's birthday and Daniel our waiter went above and beyond to make our night a memorable one!!! The food was excellent, we all had pasta but it was Daniel's wonderful service that made our night!!!
We will definitely be back the next time we are in Vancouver and would highly recommend Trattoria to anyone travelling to Vancouver!!

Date of visit: September 2018