4,749 results
All reviews l hermitage bedroom signature suite cafe medina electric fireplace full kitchen nespresso machine downtown vancouver washer dryer steam room wonderful hotel lounge area hot tub large bathroom valet parking stanley park loved this hotel would highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed recently at L’Hermitage. It was a beautifully appointed hotel with very professional and friendly staff. The hotel rooms are extremely comfortable and it is very well located. We will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JM-Tanguy, General Manager at L'Hermitage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Adventure380393,

I am so pleased you had a wonderful stay, and I couldn't agree more, we have a beautiful hotel and a terrific team Thank you for all your words of encouragement. Wishing you safe travels and hope we see you again very soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Everything was perfect, I've never been to such a great hotel in my whole life of traveling so far. Thanks a lot for everything it was excellent and I would definitely recommend you to my friends and family if they are ever in Vancouver.

Room tip: Double room
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Tanjuschka13,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at L'Hermitage Hotel Vancouver and for taking the time to recommend our beautiful property. I am delighted that you were able to enjoy all the services we offer. Again, thank you for your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2019

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the Andrea Bocelli concert a few days ago. The hotel was beautiful as was our room with the most functional in-room kitchen I have ever experienced in a hotel (I always have to cook for myself, even when traveling, for medical reasons).
But most impressive was their customer service. I made a mistake while booking our room online which would have cost double what we planned to pay. Instead of asking us to pay what I booked, they instead honored what I had intended to book online instead even though the mistake was 100% my fault. They never once made me feel bad or was anything other than truly nice and genuinely concerned about making it a pleasant trip for us.
I cant speak highly enough about their customer service at all levels of management.
Beautiful hotel in the heart of the city with top notch staff - I STRONGLY recommend this venue for anyone visiting Vancouver!!

Dear Bolion107,

Your review was an absolute pleasure to read and I will certainly share it with the team. It was exciting to hear that you found the hotel to be one of the best you have stayed at. considering the value and level of service. We will continue to work hard to ensure your next visit will be just as memorable. We would love to have you back. Please always feel free to contact L'Hermitage Hotel team to arrange your next visit to beautiful Vancouver.

Reviewed June 17, 2019

We stayed here for our 25th anniversary prior to departing on an Alaskan Cruise. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. With-in walking distance of many restaurants and shopping. Very secure building. Needed your room key to access floors on the elevator. Staff was extremely helpful and professional, but still was very friendly and made you feel welcome. If I am ever back in Vancouver I will definitely stay here again, even with the higher price point.

Dear JohnH11485,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Your positive comments were very much appreciated .Thank you for taking the time to recognize the service we provide and how practical the location of the hotel is. It is always exciting to hear positive feedbacks form our well travelled guests. We will continue to work hard to ensure your next visit to L'Hermitage Hotel Vancouver will be just as memorable.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

It’s a simple lobby, but has all the important details of a big chain hotel. The concierge was always very helpful, front desk staff was so friendly, and the location is close to all the sites of downtown Vancouver. The doorman was always there to greet us, and help when we needed. The room was so nice, we had a corner suite with a terrace. The view was of the bustling streets below. The bathroom was spacious, there was a huge tub and shower. We didn’t have a chance to eat at the hotel, but I’m sure it would have been delicious. The pool/jacuzzi were great after walking all day long, and they also have a ping pong table. The gym was a decent size, and had all the equipment needed for a great workout. They do offer complimentary bikes and umbrellas. I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear efustok,

Thank you very much for your kind message regarding your most recent stay at L'Hermitage Hotel Vancouver. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Please rest assured I will share your comments with our team. Your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to L'Hermitage Hotel Vancouver.

General Manger