$318
Preferred Hotels
$349
Travelocity
4,339 results
All reviewsl hermitagebedroom signature suiteelectric fireplacefull kitchennespresso machinedowntown vancouverwasher dryersteam roomwonderful hotelhot tublounge arealarge bathroomstanley parkvalet parkingloved this hotelwould highly recommend this hotelturn down service
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I came with our daughter, her husband and their 2 years old child. We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite that was just perfect. We were together, but still had our privacy. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed, so we had some of our meals there. The location was great, close enough to everything we wanted to visit. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Out suite had a great balcony overlooking the pool and the area around us. Too bad it was raining a lot and we could not use it as we wanted to.
I will highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to find smaller and more intimate feel of a place to stay. Sleep quality is not going to get high mark due to constractions going on right now. They start working at 6:00 am and it gets pretty noisy. We did not check on kids activfities so I don't know if they have any. We did not use the spa so I do not know how it is.

Room Tip: try to stay on the side away from the constructions.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I just got back from this amazing hotel. The staff was so friendly from the check-in staff; housekeeping; concierge and especially the Bellmen: the tall young guy and Tuc (sp?). You can tell they all wanted to make sure our stay was the best. I would definitely recommend this hotel - service; room was great and the location was fantastic as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sylvia H
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed there for one night for my boyfriends birthday at the signature one bedroom suite, very spacious and clean, and the service was great. I chose this hotel for my boyfriends birthday based on these reviews on trip advisor, and boy was I impressed! We were greeted upon arrival by all staff and sent up to a beautiful room. Whenever we needed anything, we dialed up to the front desk and they would bring it up to us immediately. This hotel is definitely worth another stay (even though we are locals)!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed there with my girlfriend for a week end. We enjoyed every minute of it, the service was great the room and its view was breath taking. Its a walking distance to all the hip and fun places like Yaletown, Gastown and finally Robson street.

Room Tip: the breakfast was ordinary for $19.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed two nights at this hotel in April with my wife and two boys(age 5 and 7).

The hotel is in an excellent location just off robson street...the main shopping street.
All the rooms are like mini suites and have a well equipped kitchen which is really handy.

There isn't a big lobby with a bar and restaurant...which is what I expected for the price (350 dollars per night) and the hotel serves breakfast only in the 5th floor dining room.
Its more like a private apartment in the centre of the city than a hotel.
What really sets this place apart is that the staff are so professional and well trained that they make the stay special. Not having facilities for lunch and dinner isn't a big issue because the hotel is so central

I'd recommend this place as an alternative to a hyatt or Fairmont and especially if you prefer some privacy and space. Its good with kids and we'd say here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family