“Expensive cupcakes but a nice treat”
Review of Cupcakes on Denman

Cupcakes on Denman
Ranked #32 of 65 Bakeries in Vancouver
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: West End
Description: Located on Denman Street in Vancouver, across from Raincity Grill. A popular, retro-styled Vancouver-based retail bakery, Cupcakes specializes in whimsical cupcakes, cakes and other nostalgic baked goods made fresh daily. Co-founded by best friends Heather White and Lori Joyce in 2002, Cupcakes bakes their products from scratch and use preservative-free, basic ingredients, offering customers fresh batches of yummy goodness daily.
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in with two other people for a quick cupcake to top off our fabulous lunch. 9 flavors available-small cupcakes were $1.50 and regular size cupcakes were $3.50-perfect amount of frosting distributed-nice little park to sit and eat them outside of the shop.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Absolutely loved our cupcakes! We both had a cupcake named "sweet16" and it was delicious. The icing was sweet and cake was moist. Wish there was a cupcake shop like this in my hometown

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I should start out by saying that I am not a huge fan of cupcakes, but these were special. Not too sweet and super moist! We had a hard time choosing they all looked so good. They did have a sampler size box for sale, but it was already put together with one of each cupcake offered. I would have preferred to build my own box of those bite size yummies. Our favorites were the lemon drop and coconut. They were a bit spendy, a box of 6 cost just under $20. But for truly great cupcakes they were worth it.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

You really can't go too wrong here. We always have a hard time finding parking at the Denman and Davie location, but we can't skip going here when we are on our way to Stanley Park (we are out of town folks, which is why we drive - locals would walk just to keep those cupcake calories off).

Anyway, my favourite cupcake is the lemon one but the red velvet, pink diva and various chocolate ones always go down well at our house. Can you really go wrong with a cupacke? If so, you wouldn't be reading this review. :)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Came to Vancouver from Ontario to visit, and thought to myself " Why not check out the cupcake store that I see on TV while I am here". I was not disappointed. We actually stopped at two different stores, and this was the better of the two. The owner was very friendly and my husband and her had a great laugh. The cupcakes here were fresher and I even bought two lip balms. Would buy another cupcake again.