“Amazing food, great service and atmosphere!”
Review of Gorilla Food - CLOSED

Gorilla Food
Neighborhood: Gastown
Neighborhood: Gastown
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I was visiting Vancouver from Europe and I ended up eating at Gorilla Food every day, even though I am not on a raw diet, not even vegan (I am vegetarian and I eat organic). The food is very fresh, creative and very tasty! I love the gorilla salad, the guacamole and the juices. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I love eating here! The only place that leaves you feeling full and not weighted down from heavy food. The dishes are unique and all vegan and raw. So delicious!!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Come for a filling and nutritious meal as well as to marvel at how much food can be made without cooking or using animal products. A must-try.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Raw food is real food. Vegan menu. I really liked the deserts here..yummy. Haven't had a chance to get to the main courses. Small cozy type atmosphere, its a rootsy kind of place.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

I"m not a raw food fan but this place surprised me. The smoothies are good and big. I had a sandwich with guacamole and tapenade which was very flavorful. I thought I'd be hungry when I left but it was very filling and very reasonably prices (smoothie and sandwich under $10 Canadian). The waitress was really friendly and sweet too. The mood brought me back to my college years (not that long ago). The slightly annoying thing is the sound of the blender which can be quite loud (and often given that smoothies seem popular) in the small restaurant.