“What a View!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seasons in the Park

Seasons in the Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons in the Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 3,680 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Shaughnessy
Cross street: Cambie Street
Transit: Seasons in the Park is located at the very top of Vancouver's second largest greenspace. There are public transit stops located along both Cambie (#15) and Main Street (#3). For more information on getting here CLICK HERE!
Description: Poised in Queen Elizabeth Park at the highest point in the city, and overlooking the exquisite quarry gardens, Seasons in the Park Restaurant is a local landmark in a class of its own, having set the standard for distinctive regional cuisine and exceptional service in Vancouver for almost 20 years. Centrally located and just a 10-minute drive from the Vancouver International Airport and Vancouver’s downtown core, this glass-wrapped restaurant features stunning views of Vancouver’s shimmering city skyline, the North Shore Mountains and Pacific Ocean. With innovative, seasonal dishes, the menu highlights West Coast and Pacific Rim influences and delivers clean, fresh, simple dishes. For private events Seasons in the Park offers four unique rooms, each boasting unparalleled views. Seasons in the Park is the quintessential Vancouver dining experience; simply the very best the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
Toronto, Canada
“What a View!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have never gotten such an amazing view from a restaurant patio and bar before, absolutely stunning. We only stopped by for drinks so I can't such much about the food, but really if you want to show off Vancouver's beauty while unwinding with a drink and bite, this is the place you can get it all!
We went mid-October and got amazing weather. Though their patio was full, we sat at the bar which has a window that slides up and opens and also has the doors to patio open right beside it, which allowed for a great view. You can also get good views from almost anywhere in the restaurant along the windows.
Great atmosphere, good service and I'll say good selection of wines and alcohol. haha

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Scotland
“Fantastic Vista over City of Vancouver”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Our Scottish group visited Queen Elizabeth Park whilst killing time before our late departure flight to London. We are glad that we did and whilst we did not actually eat here we had teas and coffees served. We received a warm welcome and excellent table service with excellent views out over the park and the city to the mountains beyond.The chill was taken out of our patio experience by burners which created a warm atmosphere. Our waiter was extremely friendly
and conversational.
If I return to Vancouver I would definitely consider this as an eating venue.

Surrey, Canada
“Excellent Food with a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had a wonderful time with a great view of Vancouver.The food was excellent and the view was outstanding.Our waiter took time to make sure we where comfortable and understood the menu items.We had a very memorable Anniversary!The valet parking attendant was very careful with the vehicle and how he parked it!

• Visited July 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Quite disappointing.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I went for lunch to the Seasons in the Park restaurant in QE Park. We were greeted pleasantly and got a table with a lovely view of the park.

This restaurant is quite large with two separate areas. We reviewed the menus and heard about the specials. I ordered some mussels for my husband and me to share as well as the sandwich special. The restaurant seemed to have fairly young staff didn’t seem to be that well trained in service. While pleasant, they needed to be told what to bring when serving food; e.g. with mussels, you really need a bowl for the shells. The mussels were average and evenly cooked but I wasn’t too keen on the broth. I ordered the grilled tuna sandwich special. It did have tuna but also arrived with crab meat inside (maybe there was some lobster in it too, I don't know). Had I known, I would have requested that they omit it as I had with the bacon. Fortunately, I’m not allergic to shellfish, as it could have been disastrous for someone with a significant shellfish allergy. (I mentioned this to our server who was apologetic). On the side of the sandwich was a “salad” which was two or three small lettuce leaves (the part near the base of the lettuce head that’s usually discarded) and some tomato.

The sandwich was boring. It was served on this Italian type of bread but basically, the meal tasted like something from a cafeteria. Also, there was no flow to the service and the staff seemed inexperienced. I won't be returning as the food, service and experience was really sub-par and disappointing. Yes, the view is nice but....

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Luckyfour
Sequoia R, Customer Service Coordinator at Seasons in the Park, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for your recent feedback. I am disappointed to hear of your unsatisfactory visit.

We appreciate you giving us your time in communicating your experience. Certainly our objective is to keep you as a customer, and we are acting on your comments. Your feedback has been forwarded to Season's management and kitchen team and one of our managers will be following up with you shortly.

Is there a contact number that one of our managers can reach you at? My direct email address is below. We would like the opportunity to right this situation and keep you as a customer.

Again, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments.

Best Regards,

Adele Holgate
Customer Service Coordinator I Sequoia Company of Restaurants
e: feedback@vancouverdine.com
Fort Langley, Canada
“Perfect Setting to Show off Vancouver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Seasons in The Park Restaurant is our choice to show off Vancouver to our out of town guests. Today was no exception. As we ate our delicious lunch by the window the thick fog lifted to display a beautiful Vancouver setting.
The food was good, service very professional and friendly. Our guests from South Hampton were most impressed. It is a classy restaurant and we are sure to return